DStv boycott - R10,000 offered for cutting the cord

MEIOT

Expert Member
Its more of a symbolic gesture than anything else like than dude that set his Merc on fire in front of head office.

Hofmeyr has become something of a non event so why still go after him?
Yeah - very symbolic. Akin to a child throwing his toys out the cot ....literally!
The guys a childish dumb fukk trying to trend. Simple as that.

People are actually admiring this silliness as opposed to calling it what it is - some has been breaking his toys because he can't get his way and nobody likes him and he wants to go potty.

terencej

Expert Member
Netflix is the first real competition they faced and they don't know how to deal with real competition, so they run crying to government.
Why did I not get the coverage that this idiot gets! I disconnected my decoders, stored them and subscribed to an IPTV service over a year ago. What is the big fuss? He obviously needs some other source of income now.
He is trying to make a public point and he is trying to get some people to do the same thing he did so that MC can feel a bit of hurt. I guess you did not get any coverage because you did not do anything like this for these reasons. Atleast some people on the internet read your post now.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Why did I not get the coverage that this idiot gets! I disconnected my decoders, stored them and subscribed to an IPTV service over a year ago. What is the big fuss? He obviously needs some other source of income now.
:whistling:

terencej

Expert Member
Yeah - like shove it all the way up his ass!
Now THAT would make decent publicity.

Missed out on all the publicity he would've gotten had he fallen off his roof performing this revolutionary deed and breaking his goddamn neck.
So much hate in you? Wishing people would break their necks? You not getting some or what?

MEIOT

Expert Member
So much hate in you? Wishing people would break their necks? You not getting some or what?
Getting enough - thanks for asking.
Not hate. More like indifference. It's just were he to break his neck and die - this shite story hopefully dies with him.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Not hate. More like indifference. It's just were he to break his neck and die - this shite story hopefully dies with him.
He's really getting more attention that you want him to get. LOL

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
Can you use a DSTV dish as a braai?
It is a bit too big for a taxi hubcap!

Last edited:

Immortal_Souljah

We take a stand against racism? But what about the BLF and the EFF. Is not that you are doing much against them.

I think now it's time for Springbok Rugby to negotiate a deal with someone else ie Netflix, Amazon Prime or Hulu to livestream there matches, or else I will start boycotting all that is Springbok Rugby let alone the cricket.
+1 this is the solution.

terencej

Expert Member
I must say, I do not share you're sentiment on the subject here. We can all agree MC is now literally being a ****. And Steve is protesting this.

MEIOT

Expert Member
I must say, I do not share you're sentiment on the subject here. We can all agree MC is now literally being a ****. And Steve is protesting this.
No. I don't think we ALL agree.
The guy is a racist doing what racists do best - spreading their racist vitriol. There has to be repercussions for assholes - it's the way the world works. (mostly). It all comes around in the end.

terencej

Expert Member
No. I don't think we ALL agree.
The guy is a racist doing what racists do best - spreading their racist vitriol. There has to be repercussions for assholes - it's the way the world works. (mostly). It all comes around in the end.
But this is exactly what MC is doing as well right? Being racist? Prove me wrong here.... do you think they are going to stop airing any news where BLF or EFF spews their racist bullsh!t rants? No!

MEIOT

Expert Member
But this is exactly what MC is doing as well right? Being racist? Prove me wrong here.... do you think they are going to stop airing any news where BLF or EFF spews their racist bullsh!t rants? No!
No - of course they won't.

You do realize that ... this is South Africa? Reality seems to have not sunk in to the minds of people :ROFL:

Besides - blatant racism seems more frowned upon than under the table racism.