DStv business packages compared - including a hospitality bundle with all SuperSport channels for R390 per TV

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
Why you cannot get DStv's R390 package with all SuperSport channels

DStv sells a package that includes all its SuperSport channels for just R390 per month (per screen), but it is exclusive to accommodation establishments like hotels, lodges, and B&Bs.

MultiChoice's satellite TV service offers the most comprehensive range of live and recorded sports coverage of any broadcaster or streaming service in South Africa.

So multichoice can sell the supersport channels standalone and make money..? Can't see those greedy bastards selling anything at a loss..

What does Play Ultra have more than the regular premium package?

“ Why you cannot get DStv’s R390 package with all SuperSport channels”
I do not see why not?
I missed the answer? Please explain?
In summary: Because it's priced per TV/screen rather than per dish or household.

But the answer is longer than that, which is why the article is long.

Clickbait.
The answer is right there in the copy.

DStv sells a package that includes all its SuperSport channels for just R390 per month (per screen), but it is exclusive to accommodation establishments like hotels, lodges, and B&Bs.

MultiChoice's satellite TV service offers the most comprehensive range of live and recorded sports coverage of any broadcaster or streaming service in South Africa.
I have a bed and breakfast at home. Im in bed, and wife brings breakfast. Does this qualify?

Did you answer the question? Why can I not get DStv's R390 package with all SuperSport channels

No matter what their reason, I still feel like there is no "political" will to make it possible. With a plethora of streaming content available (e.g. Prime, Disney, Netflix), too few will take their other channels if a sports only package were available.

Back