DStv customers to get SuperSport for free for a limited time

So trying to lure the cheap packages onto premium? What do we as premium subscribers get then huh?

Fransh

Jeez people. So let me get this right multicorruption is giving people something for free, for a limited time and this whole thread is filled with complaints and negativity.

Bond

James Bond
Jeez people. So let me get this right multicorruption is giving people something for free, for a limited time and this whole thread is filled with complaints and negativity.
As I said in the other thread: 'Hard to appease MyBB members.'

It's like giving a free 2l milk to people who buy 500ml of milk. Those buying 2l of milk, tough...

MirageF1

And for those that don't give a hoot about football..how convenient the international rugby season is over until end of year!

Try harder MC, better reduce your pricing by 50%

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
That's because monopoly tears are most delicious once they realize someone else might be taking over their business..

Then the specials, discounts & innovation suddenly starts, lol :crylaugh: