DStv destroys Netflix – Subscribers in Africa

ekske1

Executive Member
I'm a 30-year-old sexist white man but at least my leaps of logic are not as wide as the ****ing pacific ocean.
Ek sien. Seker nog 'n virgin ook.

Enjoy supporting your local government while crying about other people downloading...

HennieWelkom

Ek sien. Seker nog 'n virgin ook.

Enjoy supporting your local government while crying about other people downloading...
I will be willing to stick it in your butt in between my tears. I mean if my virginity is such a problem for you, it has a simple cure.

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
Jesus just stop now MyBB. What is DStv paying you guys to keep shoving this **** down our throats. No wonder DStv can't afford anything, they've spent all their revenue on a never ending MyBB campaign to try and convince us to subscribe to something we don't want.

Eat my shorts

Netflix 150mil subscribrs
DSTV. 13mil. Subscribers (they said Africa so we can include other countries for Netflix as well)

Takkies

DStv destroys Netflix – Subscribers in Africa

MultiChoice Group has released its investor roadshow presentation, in which it details what the company has to offer investors.

The launch of the presentation follows MultiChoice Group releasing its pre-listing statement in compliance with the JSE’s listings requirements.

So sad for them. The writing is on the wall and they still have no clue.
DSTV have old tech which is expensive to maintain. Their decline is inevitable.
If they change to a Netflix model, they will be lightyears behind.

If they continue to loose premium subscribers they will probably not afford sporting rights and, if I'm correct, there is even a move to ensure that these rights will not remain exclusive.

Personally, I won't be sorry to see them go.

Surv0

Executive Member
Right, with most of their numbers coming from rural areas where no internet connectivity exists... Satelite dishes on every single roof.

They have more subscribers, not because they want to use DSTV, but because there is no other option.

rocket_1

Obviously it would, it has a large number of channels of African content/sports/news etc. Netflix is not focused to one continent's majority of subscribers or population group. #netflix4me anyday

Hasie6

lol, Either way , DSTV won't see me again
Just get Netflix, Amazon prime + showmax and it's still cheaper.

ekske1

Executive Member
Jesus just stop now MyBB. What is DStv paying you guys to keep shoving this **** down our throats. No wonder DStv can't afford anything, they've spent all their revenue on a never ending MyBB campaign to try and convince us to subscribe to something we don't want.

Lack of openweb?

dstv is the new openweb on mybb.