Dstv Now

Smiley_lauf

Expert Member
I tis very browser dependent--wont work in Vivaldi or other chrome browsers, but works in Firefox and Brave browser (go figure!). all ad-blockers are off.

Steamy Tom

Executive Member
Cant find the other thread, but this seems down on my app but working on my tv :|

sand_man

Honorary Master
Dstv now broken for anyone else since today’s update? iPad 11inch pro... hope it’s not detecting jailbreak...

0A4B1596-BDAE-495E-8329-1939565905E2.png

sand_man

Honorary Master
I’ve got a horrible feeling they’ve built jailbreak detection into the app. Are they that sophisticated though?

sand_man

Honorary Master
Tested on a 2nd iPad and same error message. It’s also jailbroken though. DStv care has me jumping through hoops!!

Yats

The Apple TV app was crashing every few minutes 2 weeks back when I was trying to watch the F1. Ended up using the Xbox app and it was fine.

sand_man

Honorary Master
SO I've now run this app on all 3 of my iPad's, Air 2, 10.5inch pro, 11inch pro, all 3 jailbroken, all 3 same error message. I restored the Air 2 to stock using unc0ver restore rootFS method to check if perhaps the app detects jailbreak but it's still producing the same result. All 3 on 11.3... the issue resides with DSTV now app... 99% sure of it...

Nemus

Expert Member
Hoping someone can help..

I have a HP 640 Laptop, fresh install of Windows.

When I try to use DSTV Now it logs in, selects user and selects movie/series to watch.
Then:
Either black Screen with no notification or
We're Sorry - DSTV is temporarily unavailable as something unexpected went wrong. Please check again in a few minutes time. Reload App.

This happens on Edge and Chrome.

I run it on another laptop, works fine on same account. Tried another account, same issue.
I play YouTube videos fine.

Anyone have any advice?

Steamy Tom

Executive Member
Hoping someone can help..

I have a HP 640 Laptop, fresh install of Windows.

When I try to use DSTV Now it logs in, selects user and selects movie/series to watch.
Then:
Either black Screen with no notification or
We're Sorry - DSTV is temporarily unavailable as something unexpected went wrong. Please check again in a few minutes time. Reload App.

This happens on Edge and Chrome.

I run it on another laptop, works fine on same account. Tried another account, same issue.
I play YouTube videos fine.

Anyone have any advice?

you on wifi?