DStv On Demand is to get more series

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Yay.. more schit that I won't watch.....

Give DSTV on Demand the HD stuff then I'll think about maybe saying you're doing ok MC..

DJ...

Banned
I like DSTV on Demand...when it works. Unfortunately I have resorted to recording absolutely everything and never, ever relying on on demand for anything. I used to rely on it for certain series' and then On Demand dropped them. It sometimes refreshes if it feels like it, otherwise it just refuses to and there's no way to manually force it to download new data. So sport for example has about 3 titles and bullschit reality tv and soap operas are forever up to date.

I'd love the service to actually work properly...

Pixual

Expert Member
I got halfway through watching The River on Catch Up and now it's not there anymore. We went from having three pages of shows to choose from to just over 1 page.

And I see there's a lot more titles on the Box Office menu now. Stop renting those movies, people. It is spurring DStv to use more of our disk space to load up revenue generating material rather than entertainment that we already pay for.

I was so happy with the way things were going, but now... honestly... I have to question the ethics of Mchoice again.

DJ...

Banned
I got halfway through watching The River on Catch Up and now it's not there anymore. We went from having three pages of shows to choose from to just over 1 page.

And I see there's a lot more titles on the Box Office menu now. Stop renting those movies, people. It is spurring DStv to use more of our disk space to load up revenue generating material rather than entertainment that we already pay for.

I was so happy with the way things were going, but now... honestly... I have to question the ethics of Mchoice again.
School holidays...:rolleyes:

But I agree with you and that has been my gripe with these buggers since DoD began. There is absolutely no consistency with the shows. It's like they cherry-pick whatever they feel like based on the strength of the boss's coffee in the morning...

Last edited:

Bern

Expert Member
That explains it - they are adding and removing shows all the time - that explains what happened to them!! Multichoice, please be more consistent with shows and HD would be really nice.

Deep78

Expert Member
i wish they would give us the "CHOICE" to choose which shows we'd like to catch up on!!!