DStv streaming a mess after app update

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Working fine on my phone and TV in lounge(samsung)TV in bedroom is giving black screen(hisense)

PDF_27

Best suggestion I can give is to roll back to the previous version and stop playstore updates. Works as it should and no stupid black screen. I havent had an issue since rolling back already in December.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Best suggestion I can give is to roll back to the previous version and stop playstore updates. Works as it should and no stupid black screen. I havent had an issue since rolling back already in December.
How do I do that?

schuits

Expert Member
Also having issues using a MiBox. Did the usual reboot everything, clear data & cache etc.
Just get a black screen when selecting a program.

Will try see if I can rollback.

JOEY_8

Same issue with mine on Android TV. Had to clear the cache which fixed it.

bridgeburner

Also having issues using a MiBox. Did the usual reboot everything, clear data & cache etc.
Just get a black screen when selecting a program.

Will try see if I can rollback.

Let us know if this works.. my elderly mom is using a MiBox as well and she's been bitching about it not working. I'm in the UK so gonna have to guide her over the phone. Ain't gonna be fun :D

Priapus

Executive Member
You'd think the programmer would test the changes in a proper controlled environment before unleashing his bad workmanship on his paying customers!!
But hey.. That's Africa for you..
It’s funny how you think this is a single person - the developer is not the one responsible here. There are a multitude of people involved. From BAs, product, QA, scrum team, designers, business, etc etc.

Got **** all to do with a single person or Africa.