DSTV XTRA View stops during certain hours of the day

TELESPHORE

I have an HD Explora as primary unit and the normal Single view SD. They are liked with a heartbeat cable. There is also a break into the TV that the grandchildren uses and it can pick up both units. Works perfectly but a few weeks ago starting getting issues with the heartbeat from about 9 to 10 in the morning and only clearing up after 16:00 and then everything works. While not working the TV shows the RF transmission of the primary decoder but it is snowy as if weak signal. After 16:00 heartbeat works and the picture on the Grandkid's TV perfect.
I am thinking someone is using a transmitter on the Primary TV channel. Is there someone I can contact so they can locate the person using the illegal frequency?

Or any Idea how to get around it like changing the RF channel? The Xtra view RF transmission is crystal clear all the time , but obviously showing cannot communicate to handshake message during the 'dark period'.

TELESPHORE

I am at a loss on this. Changed RF Channels and still the interference. DSTV only says they don't know and must get an installer. What is an installer going to do to find the source of the interference. It is obvious a business that is doing some illegal transmissions. On Saturday went back to normal at 14:00. Now first time on Sunday it is down since 12:00.
Is anyone out there that can assist. Who can I contact to race the interference signal? Must I approach ICASA and ask them to investigate. I am sure they have equipment that can trace a source?