Durban nurses accused of going on spending spree with dead patient’s business bank card

sjm

Nope, just tap and pay. The default limit for some tap and pay cards before a pin is required can be pretty high(my default was R1k and it was an opt out rather than in) , so poor bloke maybe didn't even know it worked?

Nope, in this case it was the deceased saving their PIN on their cellphone

She said the PIN of the bank card was saved in the deceased man's cellphone – which was later recovered at a second hand cellphone shop in Durban's Mahatma Gandhi (Point) Road.

surface

Honorary Master
Viva...ANC...viva
No, that's DK

What happened to the colourful text and weird punctuation guy?

His posts DDOS'ed my one neuron each time..
was it mushroom ? I don't miss him although he was really harmless. I have started using Ignore aggressively in any case. Some of the guys here are absolutely loathsome.

Grant

Honorary Master
was it mushroom ? I don't miss him although he was really harmless. I have started using Ignore aggressively in any case. Some of the guys here are absolutely loathsome.
Not mushroom.
Monochrome and no punctuation.

I suspect mushroom and Humberto eloped some time back

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Not mushroom.
Monochrome and no punctuation.

I suspect mushroom and Humberto eloped some time back
There were a bunch of flat-earther/antivaxxers from the Kingdom of the Cape (King Cornelius anyone? Lol). Then there was The Foreigner.

neoprema

Expert Member
If they can do that, who says they did not neglect treatment (Planned his death) in order to steal his money as well.
Don't forget also regardless of what he died from they'll tick "COVID-19" on the form...

Solarion

Honorary Master
Consumption Culture at it's finest. Toss away a great job with life long prospects because blinded by temporary and fleeting satisfaction.

How many high profile public servants have fallen for this. It is their greatest weakness. Just drop a honey pot in front of them and it's game over.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Depending on your age or mental state, my late grandfather used to keep a paper with it in his wallet, because he could not remember it anymore
And now you keep your late grandfather on a paper in your wallet.