E@SY FILE UIF ERROR

Jac0

I've been struggling to capture UIF amounts on my employee certificates - it gives me an error message - "Source code 4141 not valid with no company UIF reference number" - the correct UIF reference number is filled in the EMPLOYER INFORMATION section - so I don't understand why it's doing this - I've not had this problem before, only after installing the latest update 6.0.2. PLEASE HELP ME, I'M DESPERATE! I've phoned SARS, no luck in fixing it....

werfie

Expert Member
Have you tried changing the UIF number? First try your SARS UIF reference U+PAYE Number *minus first 7 I think*, secondly, try the UIF registration number you received from UIF.

Jac0

Have you tried changing the UIF number? First try your SARS UIF reference U+PAYE Number *minus first 7 I think*, secondly, try the UIF registration number you received from UIF.
I have tried changing the UIF number - I have multiple companies which I'm submitting returns for - and each one of them does the same... Suppose SARS will just have to send out another update - the old one use to work fine, don't know why they mess with something that's working

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
E@syfile is a <censored> piece of software

its backups are useless

you have to backup the database file physically, found out by the hard way.

mellowredwc

Has anyone found a solution to this problem. I contacted SARS but with no luck, they have no idea what I am referring to.

werfie

Expert Member
Has anyone found a solution to this problem. I contacted SARS but with no luck, they have no idea what I am referring to.
If you open the SARS export file from your payroll software, is there a value for 4141? Maybe the problem is not with e@syFile, but with the payroll software you're using?

mellowredwc

E@syfile support is tops

If you open the SARS export file from your payroll software, is there a value for 4141? Maybe the problem is not with e@syFile, but with the payroll software you're using?
There was a problem with the downloads - they were all corrupted. If anyone has problems with E@syfile, phone SARS and ask for the email address of your local E@syfile expert. They are IT guys contracted to manage E@syfile.

The guy I got hold of was a superstar and even came to my office to check that all was OK.

SARS don't manage the E@syfile system so that explains why they are so vague when you call the help centre.

sabiduria

Hi, any luck with this issue? I too am getting this error "Source code 4141 not valid with no Company UIF Reference Number"
however, when I save the certificate it says "Code 4141 (UIF contribution) is mandatory if company UIF Reference Number specified"

Thanks

Hemps

Executive Member
Lady in our office made a backup of the database, then uninstalled EasyFile and installed the latest version, now we cannot restore the backup, any ideas?

ITICA

easyfile login query

hi i can't login to my easyfile account. when i click on login it still stays on the current page. i have backed up my information and tried to access it on another pc, the same problem occurs. i have even uninstalled it and downloaded it again and i still cant access it. it normally comes up with an error message that says error 3123. does anyone know what this problem is or how it can be solved?

MandyBOE

E@syfile support is tops

There was a problem with the downloads - they were all corrupted. If anyone has problems with E@syfile, phone SARS and ask for the email address of your local E@syfile expert. They are IT guys contracted to manage E@syfile.

The guy I got hold of was a superstar and even came to my office to check that all was OK.

SARS don't manage the E@syfile system so that explains why they are so vague when you call the help centre.
Does anyone have contact details of a local eAsyFile expert? Urgently. Getting an error message netConnection Call failed and HTTP: Failed: url: "https://secure.offline.sarsefiling.co.za:443/ITAMessageBroker........ when trying to retrieve data off efiling for submission of EMP501's....and when we try and manually put in the data and submit, we get the same error message. Any ideas?

MandyBOE

Does anyone have contact details of a local eAsyFile expert? Urgently. Getting an error message netConnection Call failed and HTTP: Failed: url: "https://secure.offline.sarsefiling.co.za:443/ITAMessageBroker........ when trying to retrieve data off efiling for submission of EMP501's....and when we try and manually put in the data and submit, we get the same error message. Any ideas?
We are in the Johannesburg / Randpark Ridge/Honeydew area.