E-toll payers winning all the way: Sanral

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Wahahaha Vusi.... you are too funny...

People still won't pay, and those that do pay are idiots or have no other choice due to their company or something of that sort.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
You have no debt to settle, and even with the 60% discount for those that have not been paying, you would have paid less.
Doesn't address the shame of everyone including your kids thinking you're a yellow-belly sellout with no backbone at all. Or the guilt at having directly contributed to corruption by financially supporting these corrupt officials. Yeah think about it, it's exactly like you're buying cocaine and half of your rand goes to Escobar..

MagicDude4Eva

Banned
Sorry for my ignorance as a non-etoll-paying road-user. When they say that existing, paying members still score - what does this mean? My understanding is that with those new changes, they have dropped the tariffs as well as the monthly cap. Unless I am missing something, but if I used to pay a max of R500/pm and now the cap is R250/pm how is it possible that as a paying member I would have not lost out compared to guys now getting 60% rebate?

I think also interesting is that if someone now decides to go with the whole "six month grace period / payment plan" - isn't this automatically an admission of guilt? All sounds like a trap (like that ice-cream truck parked in front of a school).

Sonic2k

Executive Member
I think also interesting is that if someone now decides to go with the whole "six month grace period / payment plan" - isn't this automatically an admission of guilt? All sounds like a trap (like that ice-cream truck parked in front of a school).
Yes, that ice cream truck in front of Gru's house that came to suck up all the minions.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
Sorry for my ignorance as a non-etoll-paying road-user. When they say that existing, paying members still score - what does this mean? My understanding is that with those new changes, they have dropped the tariffs as well as the monthly cap. Unless I am missing something, but if I used to pay a max of R500/pm and now the cap is R250/pm how is it possible that as a paying member I would have not lost out compared to guys now getting 60% rebate?

Their boast is based in the assumption that everyone's suddenly going to start paying, which is a bit far fetched imo.

Sl8er

Executive Member
We can assure you that you are winning all the way with the new dispensation.
Well if Moaner says I'm winning...then it must be so! Yay me! :rolleyes:

Ecco

Executive Member
“We encourage all vehicle owners in Gauteng to reap the benefits of registering for e-tolls and making the switch towards e-tags,” said Mona.
I thought nobody requires e-tags anymore?

Also even if did decide to pay, why would I get a tag and make it easy for Sanral?

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
I will not register

1 single reason.

The more they do these specials the more people think they can afford it and the more people register.
Once enough have registered watch those tariff prices skyrocket.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I thought nobody requires e-tags anymore?

Also even if did decide to pay, why would I get a tag and make it easy for Sanral?
Yeah, he is stupid, it only makes it easier FOR THEM! There is no benefits to the user with an e-tag that I can think off...

Swa

Honorary Master

Yeah I also still can't figure how they get to this. It's a 60% discount over what it would have been when the bill arrived. I keep saying it's a good incentive for people not to pay and for people thinking of paying I just keep reminding them if they make the system work they will be raped by the inevitable price hikes. Solves the problem.

kianm

Honorary Master
[video=youtube;GGXzlRoNtHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU[/video]

All i do is win by not paying and not registering