marine1

Honorary Master
Not sure why they welcome it. I am sure the outcome will be the same. There are too many corrupt fingers in the pie for it not to stay the same

kianm

Honorary Master
They better scrap it coz I sure ain't going to pay. Not going to settle for anything less than the whole system getting scrapped

Crystal Web

Crystal Web representative
Company Rep
Not sure why they welcome it. I am sure the outcome will be the same. There are too many corrupt fingers in the pie for it not to stay the same

Spoke to Wayne, and they're pretty confident about this. Also seems Outa may be invited on to this review panel to propose their alternatives. At which point overlooking them and barging forth may in fact open some new legal processes to the public.

Oh, Crystal Web opposes E-Tolls by the way. :D

entrepr

Expert Member
Spoke to Wayne, and they're pretty confident about this. Also seems Outa may be invited on to this review panel to propose their alternatives. At which point overlooking them and barging forth may in fact open some new legal processes to the public.

Oh, Crystal Web opposes E-Tolls by the way. :D

OK, Crystal Web - I'm putting down the challenge for you to make a formal contribution to the review panel!

The review is a great opportunity, because government has to invite contributions, which means it is no longer 'unpatriotic' to voice opposition.

The key is for enough people and organisations to make formal contributions that the proceedings get extended and the extent of the opposition becomes newsworthy once again.

Crystal Web

Crystal Web representative
Company Rep
OK, Crystal Web - I'm putting down the challenge for you to make a formal contribution to the review panel!

The review is a great opportunity, because government has to invite contributions, which means it is no longer 'unpatriotic' to voice opposition.

The key is for enough people and organisations to make formal contributions that the proceedings get extended and the extent of the opposition becomes newsworthy once again.

You may have seen my work I did on E-Tolls previously under my DJ... name.

I am in direct contact with Wayne and John at OUTA to lend my assistance as and when needed, including the review panel submissions - time permitting of course, but I'll certainly help as much as possible.