easiest and chea way to buy crypto

milomak

Honorary Master
using either paypal or a credit card

it's not for anything clandestine

saor

Honorary Master
Binance & cex.io both offer credit card options.

TheRidDlerX

Binance nails u thru the ass with fees on the credit card. I just use Luno with an EFT. Cheap 'n easy

Snyper564

Expert Member
AS above, just remember there is more than just fees involved, the actual coins could cost more or less dep on the exchange.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Anybody invested in DCX10? Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?
Well what do you want to know?

Thoughts: Yay! Investing in crypto on a trusted platform without any wallet BS concerns

Comments: Bitcoin and Ethers!!!!

Concerns: Hmmm....seems to drop when Bitcoin drops :(

Ecco

Executive Member
Well what do you want to know?

Thoughts: Yay! Investing in crypto on a trusted platform without any wallet BS concerns

Comments: Bitcoin and Ethers!!!!

Concerns: Hmmm....seems to drop when Bitcoin drops :(

Thoughts in the constituents, the weightings? Apart from getting Bitcoin, are the other coins of any promise?

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Thoughts in the constituents, the weightings? Apart from getting Bitcoin, are the other coins of any promise?
My thoughts are that just like I don't care about how much Naspers or MTN shares there are (or if there are any at all) in the STX40 ETF, I don't care about how much Bitcoin, Ether or some other shitcoin there is in the DVX10 find/whatever.

I buy the STX40 to get the 40 biggest companies on the JSE, I buy PTXTEN to get the top 10 property shares on the JSE and I buy DCX10 to get the top 10 crypocurrency tokens.

If I wanted a more focused approach I'd buy Naspers/Bitcoin specifically and not through an ETF/collective fund.

So my thoughts are: great, buy into top 10 cryptos whatever they may be, get the performance and have one value to worry about. The platform is safe, my cryptos are safe, no wallets to dick around with and one value to fill in on my tax return.

Totempole

Expert Member
Binance nails u thru the ass with fees on the credit card. I just use Luno with an EFT. Cheap 'n easy
I tried out Luno this week. Very easy and convenient. Made an offer on the exchange and in less than an hour had some Bitcoin, no fees paid.

I feel like I got nailed with sending fees though. I put in R100, and only R87 made it to the other side. Not because pricing fluctuations, but because of mining and Luno fees.

Maybe sending it when the network was less busy would have worked out more favourably, but probably not by much.

TheRidDlerX

I tried out Luno this week. Very easy and convenient. Made an offer on the exchange and in less than an hour had some Bitcoin, no fees paid.

I feel like I got nailed with sending fees though. I put in R100, and only R84 made it to the other side. Not because pricing fluctuations, but because of mining and Luno fees.

Maybe sending it when the network was less busy would have worked out more favourably, but probably not by much.
Indeed they do nail u with fees, but still less than binance otc I think

marco79

Expert Member
Buy on Luno BTCZAR exchange. Send funds via EFT.

If you want to trade other cryptocurrencies send BTC or ETH from Luno to Kucoin or Binance.