Easy Equities good or bad?

cr@zydude

Honorary Master
Has anyone had difficulty with a withdrawal? When trying to withdraw they want me to verify my bank account number but have skipped the first digit of the number and have X blanking out the last four digits.

I have waited out the time needed after selling items.

I am using the widget in the Capitec app.

surface

Honorary Master
Has anyone had difficulty with a withdrawal? When trying to withdraw they want me to verify my bank account number but have skipped the first digit of the number and have X blanking out the last four digits.

I have waited out the time needed after selling items.

I am using the widget in the Capitec app.
No, withdrawal worked fine and I have done it 4-5 times since last month. On the web version, it shows last 4 digits as XXXX in a drop-down but just right below, it shows every detail so don't see the idea behind XXXX.

cr@zydude

Honorary Master
No, withdrawal worked fine and I have done it 4-5 times since last month. On the web version, it shows last 4 digits as XXXX in a drop-down but just right below, it shows every detail so don't see the idea behind XXXX.

I'll try using the website tonight then.

rvZA

Honorary Master
So, after all these years, it still seems that EE cannot fix the dividend re-investment option on their platform. I have made it my account default about 2 years ago and also logged into every company and also chosen to reinvest dividends automatically. Yet, still, every month the dividends are paid as cash into my account on all shares and not reinvested.

Speedster

Honorary Master
So, after all these years, it still seems that EE cannot fix the dividend re-investment option on their platform. I have made it my account default about 2 years ago and also logged into every company and also chosen to reinvest dividends automatically. Yet, still, every month the dividends are paid as cash into my account on all shares and not reinvested.
You broke something. Mine works flawlessly on 4 different accounts

surface

Honorary Master
If you sell ETF's on EE, how long it takes before it is available as withdrawable amount ? I sold shares and could withdraw immediately after paying token fees. Is it different for ETFs?

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
If you sell ETF's on EE, how long it takes before it is available as withdrawable amount ? I sold shares and could withdraw immediately after paying token fees. Is it different for ETFs?

I do believe they have some predefined day of the week or something yes.

Somewhere in the T&C’s.

Arthur AnymoreDonuts

Serious question, what is happening in the markets? Most of my TFSA is invested in the satrix world feeder and all my gains for the past 2 years has been wiped?

mr_norris

Expert Member
Serious question, what is happening in the markets? Most of my TFSA is invested in the satrix world feeder and all my gains for the past 2 years has been wiped?
War in Ukraine, the US and their inflation drama. The Satrix World Feeder is 68% US and the US is being hit hard AF right now. If it helps, you are not alone. The bulk of my investments are US and I am being nailed hard.

Of course, there are probably factors that are beyond me and I may have looked at the wrong MDD for that fund, so I may be wrong.

That's what I thought when I bought MSCI China. They showed me things can get even worse!
I bought pretty much when it was at its highest. And I bought a lot. I am HODLing with a heavy heart.

Thamza

Was also in the red on both my Satrix EM and Sygnia 4IR. I added funds on both ETFs, and I am still in the red. I guess hodling is the strategy for now.

deweyzeph

Executive Member
I'm just buying the Vanguard S&P 500 ETF at the moment. It's cheap as chips, and the rand is strong, so a good time to do it.