EasyProperties launching 1 July

mr_norris

Expert Member
Did anyone listen to the Just One Lap podcast where they spoke about this? It's quite a high cost investment by the sounds of it, and your funds are pretty much locked in for a while - no quick way to abort. I am not sure if this sort of thing is for me right now, especially with the uncertainty in my life. I feel like I can't look at the big picture for a while.

I am not saying that it's a bad investment of course. It does seem to be almost unique. They have some very nice properties going. Sjoe - don't know how people can live in places like that LOL.

mr_norris

Expert Member
I wonder if Green Reef village reached 100% because of the potential rental yield :p They scooped up the best stuff first

J-10-M

100.4% lol hope I get my full allocation

I agree....

Not sure why they don't freeze the application for Green Reef on a first come first serve basis?
Perhaps if funding reaches 125% they should block any further investment.

Then potential investors are likely to look into the other 3 as alternatives albeit with less potential on the rental yield.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
The only negative thing from this I see ... as per the sectional title rule, the reserve fund must be build up. So that will come from "owners" aswell.

Bilaal_H31

I got refunded for everything even though I was one of the first guys lol.

HumanShield

Just got the confirmation of my investment. Didn't get the full allocation. About two-thirds only.

pkid

Expert Member
They really need to put a limit on it. 200% is ridiculous. I also only got half of the shares I wanted. Surely 125% is more reasonable? Then that might have resulted in the other property that wasn't funded being fully funded? I wonder how long it will be until the next properties are listed. Have cash just sitting in my account now :(

amabacha

They really need to put a limit on it. 200% is ridiculous. I also only got half of the shares I wanted. Surely 125% is more reasonable? Then that might have resulted in the other property that wasn't funded being fully funded? I wonder how long it will be until the next properties are listed. Have cash just sitting in my account now :(

Some discussion about this in Twitter. EasyP CEO also mentioned next set of properties to be offered in next week or so

0706ebb5c7936e2bc4aca36678c02824.jpg

HumanShield

Someone jumped the gun. Looks like the Blyde is up next

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 20.35.09.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 20.35.09.png
    227.9 KB · Views: 76

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Wonder why the Blyde would be on the list. Not a new estate at all. Next to Mamelodi