Eat garlic, beetroot and lemon, Manto repeats

ignacio

Banned
Angelo said:
So what? It is utter, irresponsible rubbish and flies in the face of logic and science. People die and pregnant women transmit HIV to babies... I guess you can say so what if you feel that the infection and death of primarily blacks is of little consequence.

ajak

Expert Member
ignacio said:
So what? It is utter, irresponsible rubbish and flies in the face of logic and science. People die and pregnant women transmit HIV to babies... I guess you can say so what if you feel that the infection and death of primarily blacks is of little consequence.
I must agree with you on this,that she is the biggest Po@ph0l around goes with out saying.Hell the world thinks we are a bunch of a#sholes

kingmonty

Expert Member
The consumption of garlic, beetroot and lemon delayed the development of HIV into "Aids-defining conditions", Health Minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang said on Tuesday.
*sigh* between Manto and JZ we are doomed.

ignacio

Banned
ajak said:
I must agree with you on this,that she is the biggest Po@ph0l around goes with out saying.Hell the world thinks we are a bunch of a#sholes
Yeah - we complain about Ivy's incompetence - but this woman's imcompetence leads directly to death.

Actually, forget garlic - I think the cure to all of South Africa's problems is beer. Getting screwed by Telkom? Get drunk! No job? Get drunk! Robbed, raped? Get drunk! Have AIDS? Get drunk! Killed by AIDS or murderers? Mourners get drunk!

Therefore, it is scientifically proven that beer is far more effective than garlic.

ajak

Expert Member
ignacio said:
Yeah - we complain about Ivy's incompetence - but this woman's imcompetence leads directly to death.

Actually, forget garlic - I think the cure to all of South Africa's problems is beer. Getting screwed by Telkom? Get drunk! No job? Get drunk! Robbed, raped? Get drunk! Have AIDS? Get drunk! Killed by AIDS or murderers? Mourners get drunk!

Therefore, it is scientifically proven that beer is far more effective than garlic.
Sorry boet i dont drink....but i have a greenhouse:D :D

kingmonty

Expert Member
ignacio said:
LOL.

what beer though? Budweiser is the official world cup beer, and that is comfortably the worst beer in creation, I'd rather get drunk mampoer than that stuff...

ignacio

Banned
ajak said:
Sorry boet i dont drink....but i have a greenhouse:D :D
hehe - well, whatever your solution to South Africa's woes is: make sure it flies in the face of logic and credible science.

Actually, how do I get hold of the minister? I have some AIDS-curing magic beans to sell her.

Last edited:

kingmonty

Expert Member
ignacio said:
Actually, how do I get hold of the minister? I have some AIDS-curing magic beans to sell her.
import cheap ARVs into the country. She'll get you at the airport :D

pupa

Banned
Angelo said:
So what?

We systematically dehumanise & hold back the majority for years and then expect a stable, civilised society to come out of thin air the moment democracy arrives
Angelo: a typical response from you as we became accustomed to. Tibby will prolly say something in similar lines, or just be quiet as he tended to start hanging himself here since he exposed his views on matters

You Sig is so right, only untruth there is that you are still doing it but do not believe or see it, just blame it on others a decade later and that your perceived democracy is a farce when it relates to the masses or poor and the previous advantaged minorities in Your country, as we are excluded!

ignacio said:
Ignacio: Good response nothing to add except that this is the kind of GVT and ANC Rhetoric that pisses me off. That is what the incompetent fools in GVT say when they are exposed and that is why these issues need to be raised here for discussion, Not bickering and flaming and that is what these guys do not want to hear as it make them feel bad and guilty and as such have to retard!

playkiller no.2

Expert Member
garlic, beetroot and lemon go great with chicken and potatoes. :D
Too it does not go great with a Virus. :(

Hastur

Me poisonally, I just think manto is a white broederbond member painted black and is trying to wipe the blacks out with her hocus pocus.:rolleyes:

Yes, good nutrition is great and maybe it will delay things a while since AIDS is not what kills you but rather prevents your body from defending itself against secondary illnesses. So theoretically if you have AIDS and live a healthy lifestyle and don't get any bugs, flu or other sickness, you could live out your natural lifespan, but we all know the likeliness of that ever happening.

Angelo

Expert Member
ignacio said:
Ignacio my learned friend I challenge you to present evidence of Manto saying those things CURE AIDS.

kingmonty

Expert Member
Hastur said:
Me poisonally, I just think manto is a white broederbond member painted black and is trying to wipe the blacks out with her hocus pocus.:rolleyes:

Yes, good nutrition is great and maybe it will delay things a while since AIDS is not what kills you but rather prevents your body from defending itself against secondary illnesses. So theoretically if you have AIDS and live a healthy lifestyle and don't get any bugs, flu or other sickness, you could live out your natural lifespan, but we all know the likeliness of that ever happening.
The problem is she will be directly placing a strain on the health system.

The other issue is the damage done by the Zuma shower after unprotected sex actions. These two actions combined will result in more AIDS cases, and will result in a deepening of the problem, as opposed to a viable long term erradication of the virus. Congratulations and Kudos to the Government. You are prolonging the suffering of your very own people.