Eating a Carolina Reaper!

FlexSA

Looking back at it now, might not have been the best idea....

Before I start, someone mentioned that these chillis might be Trinidad Moruga and not Carolina Reapers, they are both even on the scoville scale though.

I ate a whole one on my own on Sunday and it was such a k*k experience!

When you bite into it initially and chew it, you do not feel or taste much at all.

But then all of the sudden my whole mouth was on fire. The thing that hurt the most was the inside of my ears where it connect with your whole throat system. It felt like someone was pouring boiling water down my ears.
The skin on my face then started the feel like there were worms underneath it... wriggling around!!!

I was leaking out of my mouth, nose and eyes constantly. No idea where all the liquid was being produced but it was non stop flowing.

Of about 20 minutes of this, it subsided and I started to feel much better and thought that it was not that bad. So I ate some food that we were braaing.... and oh boy what a mistake. My stomach started to burn... not sure if I wanted to sh*t my pants or puke, I went to to bathroom...

As I got there I puked up everything I ate. The burns started all over again, and I started to shiver and sweat profusely, I just laid down on the cold bathroom floor for 30 minutes.

Scraped some energy together and got all my stuff so that we could go home.
I asked my wife to drive as I could feel that I am not 100%, as we pulled out the driveway I jumped out of the car and puked again. The burning started once again!!

24 hours later, and my taste is very funny. I am struggling to drink water as it has a strange off taste.

PhireSide

Executive Member
Hmmm, did I see a thread on this on Carb?

Hectic dude, doesn't sound like something up my alley at all!

You got balls, mate.

If Shaquille O'Neal and his 10ft ass can't handle the reaper flavored chips there's no way in hell I'd try the actual chilli.

Just last week I had a burger that had a chilli sauce that had me crying for my mom.

FlexSA

How's your bum hole feeling, I'd never dare chow one of those!
Was to scared to go take a dump. only pooped last night for the first time. Ring sting was not too bad... was like eating a zinger burger... Luckily most of it was puked up :p

R4ziel

Expert Member
I've had one of them before, you had quite a hectic reaction, but yeah they burn like hell!!!

Now you can try the reaper extract sauce which amps that burning up to another level when you have recovered!

gamer16

Executive Member
I have a hard time eating the chilli version of Macdonalds burgers, if I was to do this. Ek sal letterlik huil soos n klein bitch en die ambulans bel

theratman

Executive Member
I've had this, literally use a drop lto make food hot, paid $20 state side but you can get on amazon Screenshot_20190305-111908.jpeg

lived666

Executive Member
meh, reapers are hot but nice hot.
My dogs were chasing some rodent and knocked off all the fruit off my plants while they still green, sigh.
I suppose they still might be hot.