Eating food off the shelf before paying – what Woolworths, Pick n Pay, and Spar have to say

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
For me, the whole debate is just unthinkable. The fact that some people do this show just how far our morals, ethics and respect for other's and their property has slipped. If one can't control your thirst and hunger for the time it would take for you to get out of the shop, then it reflects very badly on those that do this! No self-control or respect for yourself either.
What should happen is stores should do simply put their foot down and charge perpetrators accordingly.
I'm not usually one to comment on poor grammar... so I won't.
Phone a friend. Or did that also stop working?
I don't have any... not sure why.

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
The card question is moot, I shop with cash. Ditto for petrol, or restaurant. No cash, no purchase.

Johand

Expert Member
After reading the thread I am actually feeling sorry for the kids being force fed like foie gras ducks because parents stuff their faces to solve every problem.

I remember I once started biting a Wilson toffee when I was 4 or 5 before paying and boy did my mother give me a talking to.

Legal or not - walking around a shop chewing like grazing cows is common.

Grant

Honorary Master
After reading the thread I am actually feeling sorry for the kids being force fed like foie gras ducks because parents stuff their faces to solve every problem.

I remember I once started biting a Wilson toffee when I was 4 or 5 before paying and boy did my mother give me a talking to.

Legal or not - walking around a shop chewing like grazing cows is common kommin.
fixed

Geoff.D

Honorary Master

Legal or not - walking around a shop chewing like grazing cows is common.
Talking to? We got a "stywe klap" behind the head, don't you dare cry in public! Then you were in even bigger trouble.