Eating food off the shelf before paying – what Woolworths, Pick n Pay, and Spar have to say

EADC

Expert Member
So using physical legal tender means you're a drug dealer?

OK.
Sorry who in today's world shops exclusively with cash?

People who receive payment in cash and can't bank it aka drug dealers.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

I keep very little cash on me for small purchases.

vigras rojara

Expert Member

Also people who are going through nasty divorces/maintenance battles and who want to muddy the water a bit when it comes to financial discovery.

Maybe not exclusively though, but they don't want to swipe at any old place...

Zoomzoom

Expert Member

Me. I live on not very much. I make one withdrawal a month. Monthly shopping takes most of it. Balance is divided by weeks in the month for the few things like bread that I can't buy once off at the beginning of the month.

falcon786

Executive Member
Exactly why you always keep cash on you.And if you don't have any then you go tell them what you've done and leave something valuable with them if need be then come back later to pay.You don't just walk out,that's criminal.

Last edited:

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
I love these threads. Pretty cool knowing your dog is better than many humans. My dog can wait 30 minutes for food and water if needed. Yet some people cannot.
Choose not to vs have to. Your dog can probably not differentiate between the 2. And your dog can probably minds his own business. Pretty cool knowing your dog is better than many humans

falcon786

Executive Member
I love these threads. Pretty cool knowing your dog is better than many humans. My dog can wait 30 minutes for food and water if needed. Yet some people cannot.
It's not like you're giving your dog a choice.

Very flawed comparison,but then again I wouldn't expect better from a person who thinks his dog is better than humans.:ROFL:

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
It's not like you're giving your dog a choice.

Very flawed comparison,but then again I wouldn't expect better from a person who thinks his dog is better than humans.:ROFL:
And I wouldn't expect anything better from a person who doesn't even have the self control of an animal. I taught my dog to wait for his food until I tell him he can have it. I put it down in front of him. Go in the house and have some coffee for 10-30 minutes. When I come out, I tell him to eat. He has a choice. But knows better.

So yes, my dog is better than you and your kommin inbred cousins who do this type of crap in stores. :ROFL:

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
Choose not to vs have to. Your dog can probably not differentiate between the 2. And your dog can probably minds his own business. Pretty cool knowing your dog is better than many humans
:ROFL: sucks when you find out an animal is more evolved than you hey.

falcon786

Executive Member
And I wouldn't expect anything better from a person who doesn't even have the self control of an animal. I taught my dog to wait for his food until I tell him he can have it. I put it down in front of him. Go in the house and have some coffee for 10-30 minutes. When I come out, I tell him to eat. He has a choice. But knows better.

So yes, my dog is better than you and your kommin inbred cousins who do this type of crap in stores. :ROFL:
That's rich coming from BUBBA himself.Are you ordering me not to drink in somebody else's supermarket who has never told me not to do it?

I'm not your dog lol it's not gonna work son.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator

Impressive. Are your wife and children as obedient?

Cray

Honorary Master
Considering the rate of crime in this country I would have thought most people would skew towards payment methods that have some sort of security... I try to avoid carrying cash as much as possible. Never run into the payment declined problem but it's also one reason I carry a backup Credit card.