eBucks voucher exchange or give away

droidx

Expert Member
The eBucks thread is starting to get hammered with these requests after the introduction of Kauai vouchers, so thought I'll just start a new thread.

Wimpy vouchers come around once per quarter and are good for those travelling long distance as the partipating stores are mostly at the Engen 1 stop stations along the freeways. Worth approximately R100 valid for sit down only.

Kauai vouchers are a monthly offering linked to level and using 100% credit/fusion card. Value up to R100 and valid for takeaway. Participating stores only.

So there is a trend for giving away Wimpy vouchers to members who are on the road with family, etc and the new trend is to exchange Kauai and Wimpy vouchers.

Please use this thread to make the exchange.

Last edited:

mbayshark

Expert Member
Wondering how many non eBucks members will be hitting this and the eBucks threads to score some freebies???

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
nice thread, i donated my Wimpy voucher to someone here on MyBB last week and will donate again when the next one comes around, I don't like Wimpy food unless I am hammered :)

biometrics

Honorary Master
The eBucks thread is starting to get hammered with these requests after the introduction of Kauai vouchers, so thought I'll just start a new thread.

Wimpy vouchers come around once per quarter and are good for those travelling long distance as the partipating stores are mostly at the Engen 1 stop stations along the freeways. Worth approximately R100 valid for sit down only.

Kauai vouchers are a monthly offering linked to level and using 100% cheque card. Value up to R100 and valid for takeaway. Participating stores only.

So there is a trend for giving away Wimpy vouchers to members who are on the road with family, etc and the new trend is to exchange Kauai and Wimpy vouchers.

Please use this thread to make the exchange.
Would be better if the title read "eBucks" rather than "FNB".

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Does your Kauai voucher expire or fall away at month end?

I mean the ability to redeem it? Or does it stack when another eBucks month comes around.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Wondering how many non eBucks members will be hitting this and the eBucks threads to score some freebies???
The reality is its a super low value voucher wouldnt care if it helped non ebucks peeps out

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
The reality is its a super low value voucher wouldnt care if it helped non ebucks peeps out
Yes but the thing is the higher the redemption rate is for these vouchers, the more likely FNB / eBucks is to curb the benefit in future, IMO.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Yes but the thing is the higher the redemption rate is for these vouchers, the more likely FNB / eBucks is to curb the benefit in future, IMO.
Title has been changed so it’s less likely they will enter this thread.

Swing

I have a few R200 off R1000 at CUM partner stores (valid until 23/09) if anyone wants.

mister

Executive Member
Does your Kauai voucher expire or fall away at month end?

I mean the ability to redeem it? Or does it stack when another eBucks month comes around.
Voucher falls away. Must be redeemed within 4 days of generating the code or something.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Voucher falls away. Must be redeemed within 4 days of generating the code or something.
No no, I mean before redemption.

If you have “eligibility” to a Kauawai voucher and the new month’s Ebucks come around what happens?

And is that on the 1st If it does or in the new cycle?

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
Yeah in the same way that the guys in the know share knowledge to evangelistic proportions, we are in essence helping to nerf our own future benefits ;)

As we've seen, any abuse or excess consumption of normal eBucks benefits have see those very benefits removed / curbed over time.

droidx

Expert Member
Yeah in the same way that the guys in the know share knowledge to evangelistic proportions, we are in essence helping to nerf our own future benefits ;)

As we've seen, any abuse or excess consumption of normal eBucks benefits have see those very benefits removed / curbed over time.
I don't get how the Kauai benefit can be abused though. You get one per month for sticking to certain behaviours.
Of course FNB is rewarding behaviour they want to drive.
Checkers voucher abuse was one thing and it fell away.
Prior to that Makro vouchers, which were not open to abuse also fell away, by normal use. Perhaps sometimes agreements end and it is nothing to do with usage.

Kauai vouchers, if you share them, would that count as abuse?
Especially if you get 1 per month?

Good discussion to have. I think rewards by its nature will diminish after they serve their purpose. Of course that gets accelerated if there is clear and obvious abuse.