eBucks voucher exchange or give away

Carsomyr

Is there anyone who would be willing to donate their Wimpy vouchers? Hoping to get 2 for a trip tomorrow

jerome60

You don't have to be ashamed bro.
I'm not ashamed at all especially as you in here too looking for what you can get or am I mistaken? Two accounts in reference is one for work and the other for play - makes sense but judge as you may. Back to the classification of begging, Its much like those collecting refuse from you some ask for specific items and others do not if you in this thread clearly you must be looking for something as well, I do not see anything been given away specifically from your end so you must also be in search of something? I can show you many vouchers I have given away so either you giving or you receiving and if not then simply keep your free comments to the threads that are looking for them.

Kav33r

Anyone got Kauai vouchers they are not going to use? Will offer R50 per the R100 voucher?

m3z

Wimpy voucher available - to swap for a Kauai. Hit me up.

Carsomyr

Thanks to the amazing people willing to help with this.
We now have the two needed.

Muhammad_22

Hi all, working late on this depressing raining Friday in JHB - if anyone has a spare Kauai voucher that they are not using before the next allocation, it would be much appreciated.

Happy to trade my wimpy voucher, or give it away as a means of paying it forward.

Thanks

sjm

Traveling tomorrow, very long distance. Would REALLY appreciate 3 Wimpy vouchers. :giggle::coffee::giggle::coffee:

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
When does the new cycle for Kauai vouchers start? Did it start today? If it did I missed the last month.