EFF councillor in court over racist 'Tracy Zille' tweets

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
What was its purpose?
To find which group of mean girls is worse.

Any links to the offensive tweets? Would love to see what advice a black person gives other black people purporting to be white.
The tweets aren’t the main issue, the intent to profit from hate speech is

ponder

Honorary Master
People like this are the absolute devil. Watching the world burn to the ground for a few bucks. How many race murders can be attributed to this gutter scraping. Many I reckon. Souless, vile demonic creature he is I hope he burns in hell for eternity him and his boss. Miserable ****ing lil ****.

I doubt anything happens to them. What happened to that unisa guy that did the same schit?

Do you see any public outrage over this? There was some when people thought it was a white woman.

Slamz

hope the judge is not white... EFF will go burn the court down

surface

Honorary Master
See its not that easy to be white, you have to be the devil but looks like you dont care.
Also, there is that difficult task of inheriting high IQ of 175 and above. I don't know how "you" guys do it.

skimread

Honorary Master
See its not that easy to be white, you have to be the devil but looks like you dont care.
All whites are racist. Mostly black people make direct racist statements on social media. Hence it is obvious Tracy Zille was black. If she tweets about food she made or tweets about her dog, then you would know she is white since whites are hoarding their racism and white monopoly capital.

azbob

Honorary Master
Is jabulani22 still being investigated by the SAHRC?

IMG_2660.JPG

tumblr_on07xgKkum1rz91llo4_250.gifv

@Jabulani22, where are you!? Come out!