EFF cries racism over poisoned tree in Cape Town suburb

dualmeister

Honorary Master
EFF supporters staged a picket in Tokai on Thursday, amid racism allegations in which a fruit tree stands at the centre.

They are protesting against the alleged poisoning of the fruit tree, from which "black and coloured children were picking fruit", said EFF spokesperson Wandile Kasibe.

Source

Last edited:

yebocan

Honorary Master

A Poison Tree​

BY WILLIAM BLAKE
I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.

And I waterd it in fears,
Night & morning with my tears:
And I sunned it with smiles,
And with soft deceitful wiles.

And it grew both day and night.
Till it bore an apple bright.
And my foe beheld it shine,
And he knew that it was mine.

And into my garden stole,
When the night had veild the pole;
In the morning glad I see;
My foe outstretched beneath the tree.

How bloody apt...

Corelli

Expert Member
Neighbours can be such a-holes sometime. I still have pictures of what my dad's neighbour did. He came onto my dad's yard then cut my dad's tree because he was scared there were snakes maybe in it. So yip cut down a MILKWOOD tree. Whats worse it was the Cape Town City Council that went onto my dad's property and then cut down the MILKWOOD tree. If you didnt know they were endangered. And alas no snakes.

Then my dad removed his grass around the edges of his garden and planted fynbos. The same neighbour came with weed killer and killed all the fynbos proteas etc that my dad planted. Nope the neighbour who could see into my dad's yard felt my dad shouldnt have a garden. Just grass.

So it doesnt shock me if the neighbour poisoned the tree. Some people are just morons.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
I swear the total IQ for EFF supporters is below 20.
20 is still more than the amount of idiots who pitched, which was 5, and 7 journalists.

a47f5c93ab88373ef82aec31fd1697e6.jpg