Effect of roaming for data - new 8Ta/MTN data promotion - Sedgefield and generally

OmniMo

The newly announced 8Ta data promotions, specifically the 5 GB one with roaming on MTN where 8Ta is not up to it, can anyone tell what the speed and general service is like in the Sedgefield area, please?

Is there a difference between the delivery of data services to a direct MTN client as opposed to a roaming, in this case an 8Ta client, in other areas, another question I would appreciate comments on, thanks.

brocken eagle

Telkom mobile in Sedgefield

The newly announced 8Ta data promotions, specifically the 5 GB one with roaming on MTN where 8Ta is not up to it, can anyone tell what the speed and general service is like in the Sedgefield area, please?

Is there a difference between the delivery of data services to a direct MTN client as opposed to a roaming, in this case an 8Ta client, in other areas, another question I would appreciate comments on, thanks.

I too live in Sedgefield and use 8ta for prepaid data as only telkom has an unrestricted APN on prepaid. I would love to make use of TM data though instead of roaming on MTN. Does anyone know when TM data will be available in Sedgefield? I see that it is already available in George