eff's paulsen predicts election victory in wc

Hamster

Resident Rodent
I am not sure where the sudden surge towards the VF+ comes from, other than it being a principled vote for Afrikaners who didn't read their election manifesto. If they did, they'd vote for the IFP or even COPE.
What's wrong with their election manifesto?

LCBXX

Honorary Master
What's wrong with their election manifesto?
If you compare their manifesto to that of the IFP, the IFP's intentions are more practical with the promise of sustainability. Then there is the matter of the VF+'s stigma of being a white-Afrikaner-orientated party. Not that it should matter, but it does unfortunately.

Marcell1992

Unfortunately for you Paulsen. There isn't as many stupid people in WC compared to other provinces that will vote EFF.

zolly

Expert Member
EFF will get the WC... more likely to get national than the WC.

DA is going to get a hiding of note this election, hopefully they will realize their populist politics won't work and go back to what has been working for them election on election for the last few elections. Would be so much irony if they have to get in bed with the VF+ just to Govern in the WC :D
The only thing that's populist about the DA is their fumbling of BEE. And this is what I don't understand. So many white people (the DA's main voters) complain about the DA's stance on BEE, but they're leaving the country at a massive rate (the DA and BEE is not new people, so it's not like they're leaving because of the DA and BEE). Every month I hear about 2-3 white families/couples packing it up.

And then you complain about why the DA supports BEE? As far as I know only the Purple Cow guys are anti-BEE, which seriously limits their potential political reach in South Africa.

samuelp

EFF will get the WC... more likely to get national than the WC.

The only thing that's populist about the DA is their fumbling of BEE. And this is what I don't understand. So many white people (the DA's main voters) complain about the DA's stance on BEE, but they're leaving the country at a massive rate (the DA and BEE is not new people, so it's not like they're leaving because of the DA and BEE). Every month I hear about 2-3 white families/couples packing it up.

And then you complain about why the DA supports BEE? As far as I know only the Purple Cow guys are anti-BEE, which seriously limits their potential political reach in South Africa.
"Massive rate", where did you get this information. The emigration trend seems to indicate an increase but it affects all races.

noxibox

Honorary Master
This is what happens when you don't pass after the puff puff
Probably smoking his beret.

Otherwise to be that delusional he'd have to have started out completely delusional, even he'd smoked a bucketful of the good stuff.

I agree. They have abandoned their classical liberal positions in favour of lefty politics.
If they were ever classical liberals, which I doubt, it must have been a very long time ago. They definitely haven't been for at least 20 years.

Rather he's smoking TIK or crystal meth
Could be, but cocaine is a more likely candidate.