Egyptian "scientist" claims NASA hiding proof of Quranic miracle.

Rocket Raccoon

Executive Member
http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2012/08/egyptian-scientist-claims-nasa-hiding.html

An Egyptian named Abdul Baset Mohammed, President of the Academy of the scientific miracles in the Holy Quran and Sunnah, is claiming that NASA has proven the Quranic story of Laylat al Qadr.

According to the legend, on that night - being celebrated in various odd-numbered dates towards the end of Ramadan - the sun appeared without any visible sunbeams, sort of like the moon. This is the night that Muslims believe the first verse of the Quran were revealed to Mohammed.

Mohammed says that ten years ago, NASA found proof of this phenomenon but is hushing it up.

Not only that, but another NASA scientist who has seen proofs of the Koran in his space research converted to Islam - and was then fired by NASA.

He goes on to tell other stories about how Quranic claims about anatomy have been proven by science, ,as well as a tale about British scientists who supposedly determined that the stone at the Kaaba was not from this solar system.

This all recalls the Muslim claim that Neil Armstrong and other astronauts heard the Muslim call to prayer when they walked on the moon, and that scientists determined that the Kaaba in Mecca is a center of cosmic radiation.
Time to fess up NASA?

abzo

Honorary Master
NASA, can't trust them as far as their rockets can go. :mad:

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
"This all recalls the Muslim claim that Neil Armstrong and other astronauts heard the Muslim call to prayer when they walked on the moon, and that scientists determined that the Kaaba in Mecca is a center of cosmic radiation."

Proof that it really was done in a studio! :D :p

MyWorld

Executive Member
Not only that, but another NASA scientist who has seen proofs of the Koran in his space research converted to Islam - and was then fired by NASA.
How vague can one get? "another NASA scientist", errrmmmm, and his/her name is?

Thought so.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
But how? Sound doesn't travel in the vacuum of space...

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
is this the same guy:

One of the Swiss pharmaceutical companies has started producing a new medicine called “Medicine of Qur'ân” which allows the treatment of cataract without surgery. As the newspaper Ar-Raya, published in Qatar writes, “this drug which was synthesised by an Egyptian doctor Abdul Basit Muhammad from the secretions of human sweat glands and has an effectiveness of 99 per cent with absolutely no side effects, was registered in Europe and the United States. It is also reported that one of the Swiss companies produces the new drug in the form of liquid and eye drops.

The source of inspiration is Surah Yusuf. Dr Abdul Basit Muhammad emphasised that he obtained his inspiration from Surah Yusuf and said: “ Once in the morning, I was reading Surah Yusuf. My attention lingered over the 84th and successive ayats (verses). They tell that Prophet Yakub who was mourning his son Yusuf (peace be upon them) in sadness and grief got his eyes turned white and later when people cast over the sorrowful father’s face, the shirt of his son Yusuf, vision returned to him and he was able to see again. Here I started pondering. What could be there in the shirt of Yusuf?

Finally I arrived at the decision that nothing except sweat could be on it. I concentrated my thoughts over the sweat and its composition. Then I proceeded to the laboratory for research.

I carried out a series of experiments on rabbits. The results turned out to be positive. Later I performed treatment on 250 patients by administering the drug twice a day for two weeks. Finally I achieved 99 per cent success and said to myself: “ This is the miracle of the Qur'ân”

Dr Abdul Basit Muhammad presented the results of his research to appropriate institutions in Europe and the United States dealing with patenting of new discoveries for consideration. After tests and research were performed, he finalised a contract with a Swiss company on the production of the medicine on the condition that the package should clearly mention-“Medicine of Qur'ân.”

In the words of the Egyptian scientist, the company accepted his condition and started producing the new drug.
so he's a doc and not a scientist

isie

Honorary Master
/awaits the email from my gullible friends who believe this quack

FNfal

Executive Member
I believe that scientist is a paid up member of the dumb shyts association. :D

abzo

Honorary Master
AFAIK Laylat al Qadr is tonight. Perfect article timing Tojo.

TJ99

Honorary Master
NASA must be in cahoots with the Wikipedia conspirators! It's an outrage. An outrage I tell you!

guest2013-1

Okay wait, did anyone else just think "This sounds a bit like Scientology to me?" too?

Cosmic Radiation center / rocks not from this solar system. Mohammed hearing stuff during a sun outage (or a very drunk moment where he woke up thinking the moon was the sun)....

Not making fun, just sayin'