Elderly woman assaulted in farm attack

intel8080

Banned
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/elderly-woman-assaulted-in-farm-attack-1.1570534

Durban - A woman was severely assaulted in a farm attack in Thornville, Pietermaritzburg, paramedics said on Friday.

“A 63-year-old female was critically injured in a farm attack in the Thornville area at around midnight,” Netcare 911 spokesman Chris Botha said in a statement.

“Netcare 911 paramedics arrived at the scene and found that the elderly lady had suffered burns and blunt trauma injuries.

“After she was stabilised on scene they transported her to a Netcare hospital for the care that she required.”

No further details were available. - Sapa

Last edited by a moderator:

intel8080

Banned
Do the barbarians know how much damage they do to the inter racial relations? Why burn the old woman? Just because they can. WTF

JStrike

Honorary Master
Why is this in the news?
Dozens of people are attacked throughout the country every week

Dom1n8tr1x

Expert Member
Why is this in the news?
Maybe because it's a savage attack against an elderly woman who cannot defend herself against three attackers, and the fact that she was cruelly burned and cut on purpose?

F

Fudzy

Maybe because it's a savage attack against an elderly woman who cannot defend herself against three attackers, and the fact that she was cruelly burned and cut on purpose?
Yeah the torture is a differentiating factor here, it's not that common but I'm sure the genocide groups are going to lean on this for years to come.

Seriously

Honorary Master
Why is this in the news?
I can expect it from you. :twisted: :sick:

Just pray this crime wave miss you and your family. Never mention it here if anything happens. ;)

Wait. That chance are minute as you are not from the same group neither are you defenseless and stuck on a farm.

They are brainless savages. Nothing changed!

hsmnel

F** the idiot who say the motive for the attack is robbery and self enrichment. Robbers take and leave. These are f-ing savages! I cannot understand what thing go around murdering/torturing/raping elderly.

Seriously

Honorary Master

yebocan

Executive Member
F** the idiot who say the motive for the attack is robbery and self enrichment. Robbers take and leave. These are f-ing savages! I cannot understand what thing go around murdering/torturing/raping elderly.
All attacks on the vulnerable , whether it be kids, the elderly,...etc... no matter race, is despicable!

F

Fudzy

You reference about the shotgun are despicable as you are probably using that as the reason this happened. If I am wrong I am sorry but prior comments from many MyBB members always claim thats the main reason. I have my doubts.
Not the only reason, as indicated in the story if you bothered to read was money and the car.

saor

Honorary Master
Our house was robbed in London (more than once), but the time when people were home these 3 guys got into the house and in a calm manner asked everyone to sit down and no-one gets hurt. Calmly went through the house speaking to anyone they encountered, asking them to hand over their wallets and not do anything stupid. At the end of the ordeal everyone was just pissed off that they had to replace all their cards, it was no different that had they lost their wallets.

Robbers in this country show no professionalism. Sort it out. Animals. Rob me if you need to, but don't go shooting my family or poisoning my dog.

F

Fudzy

Our house was robbed in London (more than once), but the time when people were home these 3 guys got into the house and in a calm manner asked everyone to sit down and no-one gets hurt. Calmly went through the house speaking to anyone they encountered, asking them to hand over their wallets and not do anything stupid. At the end of the ordeal everyone was just pissed off that they had to replace all their cards, it was no different that had they lost their wallets.

Robbers in this country show no professionalism. Sort it out. Animals. Rob me if you need to, but don't go shooting my family or killing my dog.
Majority of home invasions in this country go the same way, murder/serious assault is the exception not the norm though the chances of things getting ugly are a lot higher.

Seriously

Honorary Master

Robbers in this country show no professionalism. Sort it out. Animals. Rob me if you need to, but don't go shooting my family or killing my dog.
Thats the difference between savages and humans.

Seriously

Honorary Master
Majority of home invasions in this country go the same way, murder/serious assault is the exception not the norm though the chances of things getting ugly are a lot higher.
Link to those "facts" please! Also explain the national police term "Botched robbery".