Elon Musk hits massive blunt in live interview

Sl8er

Executive Member
To be fair, he says some dumb stuff...that Twitter fight about his toy submarine during the Thai boy cave rescue comes to mind.
To be fair, there isn't a single person on the planet who hasn't said dumb stuff, so.... *shurg*

Neoprod

Honorary Master
So, he's human after all. Sounds like me, I say dumb ****, all the time. Probably why I keep away from twitter. Don't want my 5 followers to be offended.
I know, right? But he's Elon ****ing Musk...he shouldn't care that some rescuer dude didn't want to use his submarine. He got mad and called the guy a paedophile :ROFL:

That's a bit dof for a genius.

Cray

Honorary Master
I know, right? But he's Elon ****ing Musk...he shouldn't care that some rescuer dude didn't want to use his submarine. He got mad and called the guy a paedophile :ROFL:

And he doubled down on it too...

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...-cave-rescue-is-child-rapist-without-evidence

Elon Musk calls Thailand diver 'child rapist' in new baseless attack
Someone should probably explain to him "off the record" has to be agreed by both parties :laugh:

beans100

Executive Member

Actually a bit normal for a genius. They tend to be a bit on the off side, some way or another. Being a genius doesn't automatically make you a great socialite, doesn't automatically give you bedside manner or give you table etiquette.

ekske1

Expert Member
Was watching this at crack of sparrow fart, and thought, oh ****, here we go, media gonna media... he took a puff, one puff, didn't even inhale, and its all legal, why the fark this makes news is mind boggling.... make news of the actual stuff he was talking about, not this, oh, and fyi, he also had some alcohol;)
Generation-Z / social media zombies

rietrot

Honorary Master
I'm rather disappointed. He doesn't sound that smart or articulate or it almost sounds like he is thinking too much about what he says he doesn't just talk freely. I'm not sure what it is.

anton113

Elon Musk hits massive blunt in live interview

Elon Musk has smoked marijuana in an interview with podcaster Joe Rogan, which was broadcast live.

The interview lasted over two hours and saw the Tesla CEO speaking with Rogan about a range of subjects, including the dangers of artificial intelligence and the problems with discourse on social media platforms.
Probably having a mental breakdown about Tesla's popularity and succesd

Daruk

Honorary Master
Was watching this at crack of sparrow fart, and thought, oh ****, here we go, media gonna media... he took a puff, one puff, didn't even inhale, and its all legal, why the fark this makes news is mind boggling.... make news of the actual stuff he was talking about, not this, oh, and fyi, he also had some alcohol;)
Conspiracy theorists reckon he's driving his share price down to buy back before a big announcement.

Daruk

Honorary Master
I'm rather disappointed. He doesn't sound that smart or articulate or it almost sounds like he is thinking too much about what he says he doesn't just talk freely. I'm not sure what it is.
He's not a public speaker. Never has been. He's an engineer with money.