Elon Musk was not bullied in Pretoria

Iwojima

Expert Member
Click bait of epic proportions.

C'mon MyBB. Don't fall for the modern journalistic practice of taking "current thing" adding controversial, attention grabbing headlines and then dismantling the veracity of the headline in the body of the article.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Click bait of epic proportions.

C'mon MyBB. Don't fall for the modern journalistic practice of taking "current thing" adding controversial, attention grabbing headlines and then dismantling the veracity of the headline in the body of the article.
Death gargles.

Thor

Honorary Master
Need to hire that headmaster to do fundraising for our seed investors. The guy did well.

system32

Executive Member
Business Insider US recently published an article with the headline “How Elon Musk went from being bullied in Pretoria to buying Twitter”.
Business Insider also responsible for many of the hit pieces on Elon Musk (eg Emerald Mine)
Debunked here:
https://savingjournalism.substack.com/p/i-talked-to-elon-musk-about-journalism?s=r

Another Business Insider hit piece:
Tesla pays for employees to get abortions out of state – putting Elon Musk at odds with conservatives
This is timed to coincide with the Roe v. Wade issue in the US.
- https://www.businessinsider.co.za/elon-musk-tesla-abortions-roe-v-wade-marco-rubio-2022-5
The tesla policy does not mention at all what the Stafty Net program is/can be used for:
"expanded Safety Net program and health insurance offering which includes travel and lodging support for those who may need to seek healthcare services that are unavailable in their home state."

The Door

Honorary Master
"Schroder explained he lost direct contact with Musk as his companies grew, and the school had to start working through teams of communications representatives who handled donations."

Someone please introduce these Pretoria chaps to twitter?

azbob

Honorary Master
Uh... which school did you go to?
This is normal for schools who no longer get much from Government.
R1 mil? Chump change for Elon.
Yep, I dontated R1000 to my school. So I actually gave a larger % of my net worth than he did. I'm very generous.

grok

Honorary Master
The point is “aw shucks poor south africa, give us money - even though after you do we’ll call you a racist and make friends with Russia and China”
This.

Just another case of we hate him but we love his money.

wbot

Executive Member
How do you know he wasn't bullied in Pretoria?

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
I was blind in one eye and anyone who joked about it was moered by the matrics. I was in the chess team. I played rugby and broke my leg in 27 places. I cheated on my medical to not suffer the humiliation of being sent home and not conscripted. Can I also claim some bully sympathy???

Anyways, who were these 3 guys who pushed him down the stairs? Just name this and ask them what happened. Or one of his class mates would know.

Personally, I think he didn't tie his shoe laces and made up the story when he tripped.