Empirical proof the ANC did institute BBBEE in SMME fund | South Africa

newjourno

Loving Life went to Australia about 30-years ago but seemingly obsesses over bad-mouthing South Africa. He has got into trouble with YouTube for copyright infringement many times and is a big fan of the Suidlanders. The guy is also an apartheid apologist. He also seems to appeal to the far-right and believes that De Klerk was a sell-out.

Not the most sane individual and he lacks credibility.

Last edited:

newjourno

He is also a racist, he mentioned in one of his more recent videos that he does not believe that most black people are sane.

Last edited:

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Loving Love went to Australia about 30-years ago but seemingly obsesses over bad-mouthing South Africa. He has got into trouble with YouTube for copyright infringement many times and is a big fan of the Suidlanders. The guy is also an apartheid apologist. He also seems to appeal to the far-right and believes that De Klerk was a sell-out.

Not the most sane individual and he lacks credibility.
I don't like his channel. Falsehoods have been spread many a time by him. Generally, I don't like these 'watchdog' channels, even Renaldo is getting too much at times and though many have valid points they seem to try too hard to entrench their opinions within their viewership.

Suidlanders... it is now the Boerelegioen where it is at.

newjourno

I don't like his channel. Falsehoods have been spread many a time by him. Generally, I don't like these 'watchdog' channels, even Renaldo is getting too much at times and though many have valid points they seem to try too hard to entrench their opinions within their viewership.

Suidlanders... it is now the Boerelegioen where it is at.
I don't agree with Renaldo on almost anything but I have to say that the guy at least makes decent arguments on his YouTube channel. He comes across as quite rude on Twitter and tries a bit too hard to promote the DA. While Renaldo has a lot of critics, including myself, has has not really done anything to warrant being overlooked. This guy is a different story.

Loving Life though is quite similar to Alex Jones in a lot of respects. The guy is a racist beyond repair and not sure if he is fully sane. I'm sure a lot of Australians would feel ashamed if his channel was popular in their country.

Even if he makes a valid argument, I would never use him as a reference point, he is about as credible as the BLF or Steve Hofmeyr.

He also made this list:

Last edited:

SoldierMan

Expert Member
So it's true then? You have to be 51% black owned?

Don't tell me about Loving Life, I really don't care, just want to know if what she said equals the 51% requirement or not.