Employees fired for sabotage at the SABC

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
Employees fired for sabotage at the SABC

The SABC has released a statement stating that it has evidence that there was a well-considered and coordinated act of sabotage to bring the SABC and President Cyril Ramaphosa into disrepute.

The incident occurred at 18:00 on 5 September 2019, when the SABC News Channel aired an incorrect clip of President Cyril Ramaphosa’s pre-recorded address to the nation.

3WA

Executive Member
Zuma pulling the strings. People keep on underestimating his power.

Everyone he appointed in government and SOEs owe him favours.
You're saying Zuma arranged the "sabotage" or he arranged the firing? I can't really see how he benefits either way.

yebocan

Executive Member
The question should be...what the **** is the JZ aligned up to..? Too much noise of late ...

Bad1

gardeners and sheebene queens working at sabc ain't gonna be happy,

beans100

Honorary Master
Ag, they just randomly chose three people to blame. I don't for one minute believe these idiots have the mental capacity or will power to investigate and successfully find out if and who did it.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
Zuma pulling the strings. People keep on underestimating his power.

Everyone he appointed in government and SOEs owe him favours.
yup, i have always said he is the Puppet Master in the way he placed all his crooks in high places all over the SOE companies :thumbsup:

R13...

Honorary Master
Article headline says something different, thread post says another, and the content says suspended as reported elsewhere yesterday. What's with that?

skimread

Executive Member
You're saying Zuma arranged the "sabotage" or he arranged the firing? I can't really see how he benefits either way.
Ramaphosa is the only guy who can fire Zuma deployed loyalists.

The SABC sabotage the Zuma faction arranged as just one of the many messages sent to Ramaphosa to keep him from acting against corruption. Zuma doesn't want the PP gone as the PP is loyal to him. Same with all his other deployments in gov, ANC and SOEs that prevents him being investigated.

So currently we have a stalemate. Ramaphosa has pressure internationally and from ANC old faction to go after corruption but internally there is so much pressure from Zuma faction to do nothing and keep the Zuma loyal deployments in tact. Zuma is controlling the strings because he has to otherwise he'd be in prison. This has made South Africa really weak as we have two presidents. An official and unofficial one and we have all the corrupt incompetent Zuma loyalists in positions of power who would never go against Zuma as they owe him their deployments and jobs despite them being not skilled or experienced in their jobs. The results are our SOEs are failing because of the deployments.

Last edited: