England Cricket Tour to South Africa 2019/20 Dec 2019 – Feb 2020

sand_man

Honorary Master
As hard as I try, I cannot hate T20. Man, that was entertaining?! Well done Proteas. Very good win. I thought they played some very good cricket. Particularly in the field, Proteas looked sharp! By contrast England were woeful in the field.

Wild Cape

Let's hope we use a dual head coin, getting tired of loosing the flipping toss 80%+ of the time this England tour !

Drifter

Honorary Master
Imagine my dismay this morning. When I saw England needed 7 off the last over, I switched of. I was so the moer in to hear we won with 1 run.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Imagine my dismay this morning. When I saw England needed 7 off the last over, I switched of. I was so the moer in to hear we won with 1 run.
I was at the field and prepared to walk away several times those last two overs.

Thirstycurve

Anyone with tickets to the 3rd T20 at Supersport Park this Sunday willing to offer up their tickets?

Dan C

Honorary Master
South Africa vs England, 2nd T20I

SA won the toss and will bowl.

Dan C

Honorary Master
England
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler(w), Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan(c), Joe Denly, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood

South Africa
Temba Bavuma, Quinton de Kock(w/c), Rassie van der Dussen, JJ Smuts, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius, Andile Phehlukwayo, Beuran Hendricks, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Bjorn Fortuin