English lord compares homosexuals to people with red hair.

Mars

Honorary Master

Budza

Executive Member
He's not wrong?

You're born with both 'conditions' - no choice involved etc. Like ripping someone off for being short.

Or am I missing something? :confused:

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Oh...so now it is not good enough to compare us to criminals, pedophiles and necrophilliacs.... but now we being compared to gingers!!!???? I am OUTRAGED! THE NERVE!!!!! :mad::mad:

:D

ChilliGirl

PopCornPeddler
Oh...so now it is not good enough to compare us to criminals, pedophiles and necrophilliacs.... but now we being compared to gingers!!!???? I am OUTRAGED! THE NERVE!!!!! :mad::mad:

Says the blonde-ginger, ghei-boy

:rolleyes:

adrianx

Expert Member
Haha, I learnt something new today... some bishops are called primates.

porchrat

Honorary Master
Gingers shouldn't be allowed to get married either. I mean if we allow people without souls to get married it just redefines marriage and makes the whole thing meaningless. If I could marry a ginger I don't see why I can't marry my cat. :p :D

Techne

Honorary Master
He's not wrong?

You're born with both 'conditions' - no choice involved etc. Like ripping someone off for being short.

Or am I missing something? :confused:
People are born homosexual? Any scientific evidence?

If it is the case then homosexuals may become extinct. Think about it. People are having sex-selective abortions around the world. Apparently many people just don't like girls. Abortions tend to not be in favour of girls. Now imagine people have this same attitude towards their homosexual unborn?

Luckily there does not appear to much empirical evidence to support the idea that a person is "born" a homosexual.

Last edited:

Mila

Honorary Master
Now I like this. Gingers just as much swag as gay people. Yeah!

Grant

Honorary Master
People are born homosexual? Any scientific evidence?

If it is the case then homosexuals may become extinct. Think about it. People are having sex-selective abortions around the world. Apparently many people just don't like girls. Abortions tend to not be in favour of girls. Now imagine people have this same attitude towards their homosexual unborn?

Luckily there does not appear to much empirical evidence to support the idea that a person is "born" a homosexual.

Try asking homosexual people for their opinion. You cant get more accurate scientific evidence than when the subject of the investigation or experiment is actually able to speak the answers.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Try asking homosexual people for their opinion. You cant get more accurate scientific evidence than when the subject of the investigation or experiment is actually able to speak the answers.

Trust me..I have been there done that with the homophobe guys on mybb. It has driven me to drink. It will really make you bat **** crazy trying to get it through their thick sculls. I have given up. Not worth the aggravation no more.

Techne

Honorary Master
You can get much better empirical evidence than the subjective opinions of people.

Techne

Honorary Master
Trust me..I have been there done that with the homophobe guys on mybb. It has driven me to drink. It will really make you bat **** crazy trying to get it through their thick sculls. I have given up. Not worth the aggravation no more.
Labeling people as "homophobe" and "thick-skulled" does not necessarily imply that they are actually that. I don't really get this "homophobe" thing you like to pin on others. It means the "irrational fear of homosexuality". I mean, what is to fear about it anyway? I don't think people have a "fear" of homosexuality since there does not appear much to fear anyway.

Hosehead

Executive Member
Today I learned that English Lords have been packing Ginger Fudge for hundreds of years.

adrianx

Expert Member
Labeling people as "homophobe" and "thick-skulled" does not necessarily imply that they are actually that. I don't really get this "homophobe" thing you like to pin on others. It means the "irrational fear of homosexuality". I mean, what is to fear about it anyway? I don't think people have a "fear" of homosexuality since there does not appear much to fear anyway.
Perhaps not empirical enough for you, but to quote Wikipedia:
Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT). It can be expressed as antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, or hatred, may be based on irrational fear, and is sometimes related to religious beliefs.

Recognized types of homophobia include institutionalized homophobia, e.g. religious homophobia and state-sponsored homophobia,[8] and internalized homophobia, experienced by people who have same-sex attractions, regardless of how they identify.

ant_man

Expert Member
My all time favourite Ginger Guys ;)
Gets me Very Hot Under The Collar