EOH CEO explains why staff take a salary hit while execs score millions

VooDooC

Expert Member
EOH, End of Happiness. I worked for an outsource IT company before and yes they basically whore you out to other companies for massive amounts of money while only paying you a fraction.

Will never again work for any of them as long as I have a choice.

FaSMaN

Expert Member
This misalignment between the benefits of top management and employees – however hard it is to believe – is what is best for EOH.

Nope its actually easily to believe, some companies still believe that there is a trinkle down effect as in, they see the management present big "savings" "gains" on paper and believe that this means the management is doing well and these extra funds will trinkle down in the company and make it better, while infact its padded heavily and cost the company way more. Managers are greedy and will do anything for their bonuses even screw over the company. A better system would be to hold all employees to the same standard for bonuses, and instead of looking at it per department it should be looked at company wide.

Nereus77

I recently left a company that would have done this to me, good thing I left before COVID. Thankfully I'm now at a company where the exec would rather not pay himself than not pay his staff....

GhostSixFour

!=Ghost64
IS this the same EOH that flooded the market with MS qualified people after their corruption came to light? Only to hire a lot of them back through a new company for less money cause there was suddenly an oversupply of MS people... Seems like a nice place to work for.

lucifir

Expert Member
Sad to say but many other companies have done the same.
Recording huge profits but still denying their staff increases and using covid as an excuse

RedViking

Nord of the South
As an employee, you are disposable. You are like the products with an expiry date. Your goal is to make the boss rich. You should be happy if your CEO is getting millions. This means you are a good product. Long Life. Be grateful, shut up, and do your job.

...... Is what the CEO's think when they accidentally spot you at work.

Neuk_

Executive Member
This is why when the Boogeyman phones from the recruitment offices of EOH, DiData, Accenture and other big companies you do what?

You say no, Bob, you say no.

I ended up at one of those after an outsourcing deal, I tried to make the most of it but it was generally a negative experience and I plan to never join such a large, bloated, top heavy, bureaucratic company again.

DreamKing

Honorary Master
because the management has the power to pay themselves more, the employees are not.

if the employees have the same power, they will do the same.

simple.

HumanShield

You get a banker as a CEO. He's going to do banker things like this.
But this is typical of EOH. BU heads were the same. Bad year, blah blah blah no bonuses. Then you find out they got fat bonuses.

RedViking

Nord of the South
because the management has the power to pay themselves more, the employees are not.

if the employees have the same power, they will do the same.

simple.
The employees always want to get paid more, but they do not want to work the hours or take the risks the CEO does.

noxibox

Honorary Master
Nope its actually easily to believe, some companies still believe that there is a trinkle down effect as in, they see the management present big "savings" "gains" on paper and believe that this means the management is doing well and these extra funds will trinkle down in the company and make it better, while infact its padded heavily and cost the company way more. Managers are greedy and will do anything for their bonuses even screw over the company. A better system would be to hold all employees to the same standard for bonuses, and instead of looking at it per department it should be looked at company wide.
Pretty much normal company behaviour that has been going on for decades. It's part of why pay for ordinary people has been stagnant for decades while those at the top keep getting more and more. People suddenly worry about the great reset, but this isn't anything new.