Epic Xiaomi competition - Win a Xiaomi AX3000 Mesh system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in for the two pack of the Xiaomi AX3000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 2-P for complete cover of my property, and with easy setup, sounds like a winner to me...

I like the fact that the Xiaomi AX3000 Mesh System 2 Pack bundle is pre-configured from the factory and easy to setup. A plus for someone like me who's not techno savvy.

I would love a 2-pack system as it would adequately cover my house without any dead spots and would definitely improve my wifi reception, coverage, and speed.

It offers 4000 square feet of coverage, which is the equivalent of 371 square meters, unfortunately my property spans more than 800 square meters... So I may need a 2 pack and 1 or 2 extra. But luckily I got the Xiaomi AX3200 Router which can help too...

Xaomi the WiFi! Wifi6 on a 2-Pack mesh system to make my entire home wifi-deadspot free. Now that will be a home improvement!
Come on ...Xaomi the wifi6 guys

MyBroadband has partnered with Xiaomi to promote the excellent Xiaomi AX3000 Mesh systems it distributes in South Africa.

These mesh routers are easy to install and will ensure that you have strong and fast Internet coverage throughout your home.

The prizes on offer for this competition are as follows:

1 x Xiaomi AX3000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 (1-pack)
1 x Xiaomi AX3000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 (2-pack)

Entering the competition is simple:

Step 1: Visit Takealot and read about Xiaomi’s AX3000 1-pack and 2-pack mesh systems.
Step 2: Read through the amazing features each product has to offer.
Step 3: Post a comment in this thread telling us whether you would prefer to win the 1-pack or 2-pack Xiaomi AX3000 Wi-Fi Mesh system, and explain why.

If you know of any other forum members who would like to take part, tag them in this thread.

This competition will run until Thursday, 27 July 2023, and standard competition rules apply.
I really really need this. I've been browsing around now for months for an upgrade but just don't have the budget yet. I still have the standard TP WiFi router that came with the Fibre install and we upgraded the garage to a flat and the WiFi signal just ain't cutting it. From what I've read a 2 pack will work perfectly for my house setup...

I
MyBroadband has partnered with Xiaomi to promote the excellent Xiaomi AX3000 Mesh systems it distributes in South Africa.

These mesh routers are easy to install and will ensure that you have strong and fast Internet coverage throughout your home.

Step 1: Visit Takealot and read about Xiaomi’s AX3000 1-pack and 2-pack mesh systems.
Step 3: Post a comment in this thread telling us whether you would prefer to win the 1-pack or 2-pack Xiaomi AX3000 Wi-Fi Mesh system, and explain why.

If you know of any other forum members who would like to take part, tag them in this thread.

This competition will run until Thursday, 27 July 2023, and standard competition rules apply.
Would prefer to win the Xiaomi AX3000 Mesh System combines into a mesh network that provides Wi-Fi 6 coverage throughout the home, because it cover up to 4,000 square feet of space and Xiaomi AX3000 Mesh System supports mesh networking with the same model and/or Mi Router AX9000 for up to 10 total devices. .

I would like to win Xiaomi AX3000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 (2-Pack) as it so easy to link up with the home wifi and to add the nodes. Plus I also like it app feature​

I would be happy to win the 1-pack Xiaomi AX3000 Wi-Fi Mesh system, it will cover my retirement unit and I will have superb WiFi 6 in every corner of the house, even on the patio.

2 pack.

The smart home era is bringing an ever-increasing number of connected devices into the home. Each Xiaomi Mesh System AX3000 product comes with 256MB of RAM to cater to occasional complex environments with large numbers of devices such as family gatherings or parties

Either the Xiaomi 1 or 2 pack as it would be a start to upgrading my mesh system to the newer Wi-Fi 6 network.

I prefer the Xiaomi AX3000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 (2 pack) system. The Mesh System 2 pack combines into a mesh network that provides Wi-Fi 6 coverage throughout the home, covering up to 4000 square feet of space.
An additional feature of the 2 pack bundle is that it is pre-configured at the factory, so no complicated setup is required, so it is ready to use.

I would love to win a 2-pack Xiaomi Mesh Wi-Fi because it would revolutionize my internet experience. With its seamless coverage, I can say goodbye to frustrating dead zones and enjoy uninterrupted connectivity throughout my home. No more buffering or slow speeds - this upgrade would truly elevate my digital lifestyle and make working, streaming, and connecting a breeze!

I would like the 2 pack, it just makes sense, have the router on the far side of the house and then one node in the middle and one on the other end, perfect meshy goodness across the whole property.

I'd like to win the 2-pack Xiaomi AX3000 Wi-Fi Mesh system because why have "half" a mesh.

I'll definitely choose The Xiaomi AX3000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 2-pack.
The speed capabilities are insanely fast & has a "guest network" which would definitely come in handy (never thought that was an option at all).
I'm looking forward to running a speed test on these devices if I win it.

I would love to win the 2-pack because my flat is an Upstairs/downstairs affair - so basically i need good Wi-Fi coverage upstairs which is where my room is with my main TV and Mi Box S 2nd gen TV Box - and then i have pretty weak signal downstairs for the secondary TV and another android TV box downstairs - the location of the second android box and TV has absolutely dismal Wi-Fi at the moment but the opposite end of the room where the TV viewer sits has pretty decent reception - so my main reason for wanting a mesh system is to create upstairs and downstairs zones and to mainly strengthen the Wi-Fi reception downstairs because my Router is upstairs and i'm using that to get a pretty decent signal to my main setup but there are more bedrooms upstairs as well

While i am familiar with Xiaomi as a brand as i have used a few of their phones as well as some of their Poco phones from when Xiaomi and Poco were a single company, as well as a Mi Band 6 as my exercise pedometer and heart rate monitor, but i dont have loads of Xiaomi products yet but i will be increasing my usage of their products in the future whether i win this competition or not

1-Pack

The AX3000 offers 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, which covers all my devices in the house and tv's.

My home is not big and I like my mesh and gravy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back