Eskom CEO collapsed and sent t hospital - Report

neoprema

Executive Member
"yes, only R110 000 per dose and it will make you look just like you had a heart attack. They'll never know it was staged for them to feel sorry for you as you make off with another R10m from Eskom..."

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
"yes, only R110 000 per dose and it will make you look just like you had a heart attack. They'll never know it was staged for them to feel sorry for you as you make off with another R10m from Eskom..."
Or
"I'm collapsing all over the place, and I need to go now, I've asked you twice already"

"Moenie worry nie - you'll last till 9th May.

adrianx

Expert Member
Perhaps they (government?) should try appointing people on merit. Just give it a go, it may work!

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Sorry does your dictionary say white as a synonym for honest? Hardworking? ethical?
No it does not, but with all the years I have spent here I have mastered the MyBroederbond dictionary, if you did not know better you'd think I created it.

Thor

Honorary Master
?

Wasabee!

Executive Member
Who could blame anyone asking for a competent CEO now? I mean must we get another Hluadi or Andile as CEO, another few hundred billion Rondts in debt etc?

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
You need guys like Ted Blom in there.
No use getting someone just to fill the position.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
It's a kak job if the CEO is there to try and make a difference. Sounds like it became too much for him in the end - not surprising.

I read somewhere he tried to freeze salary increases for this year (a small step toward correcting their wage bill) but got overruled by the minister of public enterprises via COSATU. That company is fscked for the foreseeable future.