Eskom CEO says procurement boss suspension is about competence, not race

gottagoon

Executive Member
The Champ considers himself as an intelligent debater. He reckons he is pretty awesome in his ways of discussing stuff without loosing his cool. Always looking at ways to defend the ANC and happy to discuss the whole political kak going on now.

Problem is he cannot see how badly the ANC has and is still ****ing up.

He just can't see it. I'm not into discussions about the ANC anymore. Waste of time. Proof is that South Africa has become a basket case instead of a proud provider of food and self supporting.

Not a Champ. Delusional young man who regards his Internet typing skills and his faceless presence as a skill hidden behind a keyboard and monitor.

Safe place for him.

Same as all the other ANC supporters here. You are cowards.

If you were invited to a meeting with MBB members...you would not pitch. You don't like your identity revealed.

Prove me wrong.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
The Champ considers himself as an intelligent debater. He reckons he is pretty awesome in his ways of discussing stuff without loosing his cool. Always looking at ways to defend the ANC and happy to discuss the whole political kak going on now.

He just can't see it. I'm not into discussions about the ANC anymore. Waste of time. Proof is that South Africa has become a basket case instead of a proud provider of food and self supporting.

Not a Champ. Delusional young man who regards his Internet typing skills and his faceless presence as a skill hidden behind a keyboard and monitor.

Safe place for him.

If you were invited to a meeting with MBB members...you would not pitch. You don't like your identity revealed.

Prove me wrong.
:ROFL: I can already tell we are going to have a lot of your drunken rants today, you started very early.

Quicks

Expert Member

Safe place for him.

Prove me wrong.

Funny enough maybe 1 or 2 years ago he made a thread about how people criticise him about exactly that and will never return to MyBroadband. I think people actually voted for him to stay?

R13...

Honorary Master
Funny enough maybe 1 or 2 years ago he made a thread about how people criticise him about exactly that and will never return to MyBroadband. I think people actually voted for him to stay?
He did? Doesn't seem the type. Where's this thread?

gottagoon

Executive Member
Yeah. Champ crawls under my skin lol.
But at least he makes sense sometimes when he posts in the battery and charger threads :p

He says I'm always drunk when I post. hahahaha.

Quicks

Expert Member

Have to ask the moderators? Might have been deleted, but my memory have not failed me yet. Might have been been 3 years ago or so this lockdown made me lose a year.

Sure he will verify this if not I will do some digging...

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I must be a man of many talents, I also don't remember ever creating such a thread. It would be very scandalous if got drunk one night and turned into a Gottagoon.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Have to ask the moderators? Might have been deleted, but my memory have not failed me yet. Might have been been 3 years ago or so this lockdown made me lose a year.

Sure he will verify this if not I will do some digging...
The first thing people who are losing their marbles do is to insist they are the most sane people in the world, you must be at the first stage, it starts with being delusional. .

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Yeah. Champ crawls under my skin lol.
But at least he makes sense sometimes when he posts in the battery and charger threads :p

He says I'm always drunk when I post. hahahaha.
Believe me the last thing I want to do is to crawl anywhere close to you, let alone under it.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
It would be epic though if I were to create a thread threatening to leave and MyBb voted to me to stay, I just can't take that chance now, right wing lowlifes will band together and vote for me to go.

The Light Green Hornet

Mr Tshitangano has a history of this kind of behaviour from his Mpumalanga days already. He must not be allowed into such senior jobs again.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
I'll give him this though: While his attempts at subversion land him in situations where he ends up conflicting his own narrative and he's very careful about selectively picking targets/discussion points/who he replies to you can still admire his resolve and the fact that he's still helpful on the rest of the forum even if he's had a go with someone before.

The same cannot be said for a handful of other members who think trolling is an effective tactic for getting a point across.
Think thats the irritating thing,like an abused spouse he seems perfectly fine and functional except when the abusive relationship comes up,then he's all on the defensive

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Think thats the irritating thing,like an abused spouse he seems perfectly fine and functional except when the abusive relationship comes up,then he's all on the defensive
So besides hurling insults at anyone who doesn't think like you do you have a plan?