Eskom CEO says procurement boss suspension is about competence, not race

gottagoon

Executive Member
Picture of Solly Tshitangano:

View attachment 1050237
That's a face of pure honesty. Not.

That's the face of a **** who has managed to defraud SA and it's citizens for too long via his stealing mission for himself and his cadres at ESKOM and is now only going to be scrutinized thanks to De Ruyter.

What a POS this Solly Tshitangano is.

R13...

Honorary Master
That's a face of pure honesty. Not.

That's the face of a **** who has managed to defraud SA and it's citizens for too long via his stealing mission for himself and his cadres at ESKOM and is now only going to be scrutinized thanks to De Ruyter.

What a POS this Solly Tshitangano is.
You can tell all that by just looking at his face in a picture?

Iwojima

Expert Member

Watch this space. You can expect more frivolous accusations to be leveled against De Ruyter in future.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

Watch this space. You can expect more frivolous accusations to be leveled against De Ruyter in future.
Numsa are upset because some of their senior leaders are set to lose out now that Solly has been kicked to the curb. Can't fund a lavish lifestyle on union dues alone you know.

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member
Eskom CEO says procurement boss suspension is about competence, not race

Eskom CEO Andre De Ruyter has hit back at accusations of racism and abuse by suspended Eskom chief procurement officer (CPO) Solly Tshitangano, labelling them as “spurious” and “defamatory”.

These comments were contained in a 53-page affidavit submitted by De Ruyter to Parliament’s Standing Committee on Public Accounts (SCOPA), which was provided to MyBroadband.

This was in responding to a decision by Scopa to investigate the claims made by Tshitangano following his suspension due to alleged under-performance.

The competence thing=Easy way out....Not acceptable for last 30 years.

gottagoon

Executive Member
If I say anything here I'm guaranteed the 10 or so ANC supporters/lovers here will have something to say. And try and debate **** that doesn't need debating.

Debate not necessary. Facts are facts.

neoprema

Executive Member
Unfortunately in today's world a black person could literally steal in front of everyone and if you're white and accuse them its racism. Its the nature of the world we live in i'm afraid.

upup

Executive Member
Numsa are upset because some of their senior leaders are set to lose out now that Solly has been kicked to the curb. Can't fund a lavish lifestyle on union dues alone you know.
they got proof or poof or something like that

Kzadsi

Thank god there's a White man now running eskom. The other, Mr mouton is already saving abt R200 000(correct me if I'm wrong with this figure) I can only imagine the Amount of money that has been stolen indirectly from eskom over the past 10-15 yrs, monies that could have been used for electrical infrastructure development and maintenance. Increasing the power grid to cope with growing demands over the years. Hence prevention of load shedding, etc. Its absolutely sickening and very upsetting to hear of people involved in stealing/ being awarded irregular tenders, etc, and very little done to re gain all this wasted/ stolen monies, Screenshot_2021-04-14-00-55-20.jpeg

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Thank god there's a White man now running eskom. The other, Mr mouton is already saving abt R200 000(correct me if I'm wrong with this figure) I can only imagine the Amount of money that has been stolen indirectly from eskom over the past 10-15 yrs, monies that could have been used for electrical infrastructure development and maintenance. Increasing the power grid to cope with growing demands over the years. Hence prevention of load shedding, etc. Its absolutely sickening and very upsetting to hear of people involved in stealing/ being awarded irregular tenders, etc, and very little done to re gain all this wasted/ stolen monies, View attachment 1051767
What a load of rubbish, we don't see colour when it comes to our cadres, De Ruyter and Mr Mouton are disciplined cadres of the movement.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
What a load of rubbish, we don't see colour when it comes to our cadres, De Ruyter and Mr Mouton are disciplined cadres of the movement.
Better get your trade unions up to speed after the furore they caused for hiring the devil white man to lead

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Better get your trade unions up to speed after the furore they caused for hiring the devil white man to lead
It's just a show to confuse the enemy, De Ruyter is one of our own, why do you think he hasn't retrenched any workers since he took over?