Eskom managers want more money – or load shedding may return

gamer16

Honorary Master
scary as ****, if what Mr Blom has been preaching is true...I am starting to think he is the only one that is saying it as it is.
Indeed he is, so far as I see he has been right for a very long time. You know what pisses me off, Eskom asked him for help so he assembled a team of technical experts and was willing to assist them with no strings attached, Eskom just left him hanging which shows you they don't want help, at least the top management doesn't

R13...

Honorary Master
Weren't they supposed to be retrenching managers anyway? And the unions who are slamming the managers' greed were the ones fighting against those planned retrenching.

I see it will apparently cost up to R4bn in diesel to keep the lights on until the end of the year.

Swa

Honorary Master
Indeed he is, so far as I see he has been right for a very long time. You know what pisses me off, Eskom asked him for help so he assembled a team of technical experts and was willing to assist them with no strings attached, Eskom just left him hanging which shows you they don't want help, at least the top management doesn't
What pisses me off is that they're still looting and won't stop. It's their golden ticket and when things go belly up they'll all just pack up and leave for greener pastures. What pisses me off more is that the masses are still voting for them instead of standing with their pick axes by the door.