Eskom releases photos of sabotage - says it nearly caused stage 6 power cuts

tenor.png

Then deal with them. Shoot to kill or start somewhere, but if you allow the seeds to grow, you should not coming crying later on.
They don't want the current ceo (as mentioned he's stopping the gravy train) and if Cyril steps in they'll probably remove him as anc's president.

Unless Cyril is working behind the scenes to remove the other power bases in anc, we in crap.

This is simple, Eskom is a key resource and power is critical infra.

You damage it in a planned manner its Terrorism - and should be treated as such. I expect to see the national guard (or whatever we call it) getting involved as well. Squash it while its fresh.

I think you seem to be forgetting that this government legitimised attacks on infrastructure.
You mean voted in and "accepted" terrorist organization. But you can't blame them if they started out as such and accepted by like minded people; sure their white-knights will be here soon. You can always just pm one of them for membership, but I think you might be the wrong shade.

sabotage, seems suspicious,
as how do we know it wasn't some scrap metal thieves that cut the wrong cables.

or is this too deliberate to be them, just thinking outside the box.

sabotage, seems suspicious,
as how do we know it wasn't some scrap metal thieves that cut the wrong cables.

or is this too deliberate to be them, just thinking outside the box.

Would be some seriously **** scrap thieves if they stole nothing - as per the reasons it was suspicious in the article....

Back