Eskom wants R1.8 billion for staff bonuses

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Staff member
Eskom wants R1.8 billion for staff bonuses

Eskom wants to pay R1.8 billion in performance bonuses, despite the company’s dismal financial situation and its inability to keep the lights on.

In recent years Eskom has become the poster child of state capture and failed state-owned enterprises, and is now the biggest risk to the South African economy.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Any normal company asks shareholders for R1.8 billion to pay performance bonuses when they're entirely bankrupt and have performed pathetically for well over two decades, the shareholders will tell them to go get fahked.

Eskom does it, and we brace for more load shedding until the ANC whips out the government checkbook.

fml

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Yesterday I drove from Augrabies to Springbok, I had a slight feeling of anticipation as I drove past the solar array being built at the Gamsberg outside Aggenys and the thirty minutes later I drove past a soon to be commissioned wind farm (61 units) on the Namaqualand flaktes...

Sarg3_ZN

Expert Member
Viva ANC Viva.

They have created monsters nobody wants to work anymore they just want to sit around do sweet f-all get paid fat salaries with perks and now to add the icing to the rotting pile of excrement that they are they want performance bonuses.

I am unable to comprehend this level of arrogance, stupidity and entitlement.

Aharon

Executive Member
Absolutely. It would be fantasy to believe otherwise, the cadres only have tricks to extract money without adding value. Nothing else.
For sure. Who would even think otherwise.

Utterly Confused

I suggest they get paid their R1.8 billion staff bonuses. Or they may sabotage more power stations. F@king morons.:mad: