Eskom wants to get rid of white engineers and managers

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
South Africa is no longer a country for white people. I most certainly believe that there is no skilled white staff left in Eskom in any event. They just simply want to get rid of the last white people that is still being employed. White people should pack up and leave and give the country to the ANC. Let them have it and die of hunger and poverty.

Utterly Confused

South Africa is no longer a country for white people. I most certainly believe that there is no skilled white staff left in Eskom in any event. They just simply want to get rid of the last white people that is still being employed. White people should pack up and leave and give the country to the ANC. Let them have it and die of hunger and poverty.
We are citizens of South Africa and we should be employed on merit according to our qualifications. What is race got to do with it. The cANCer is racist and anti white. No wonder there is a brain drain out of this country. If I was one of these qualified people told to leave because I was white, I would leave this country like a shot, and go to a country where I am appreciated.