Esquire Rainbow Week Deals 2019 Sale Now On!!!!

Esquire

Esquire representative
Hello All

As You might know we have been doing the Rainbow Week Deals for Over 10 Years and this year is no exception

With Over 7,000 Items, we cannot advertise them all in one day, therefore we are spreading all the items over the entire week on our Rainbow Week Deals!!!!

Today on our Red Monday deals we have some really goods on range of products with many more to come during the week

Please click on the link below to View our Red Monday Deals

https://www.esquire.co.za/specials/2019_11_25RedMonday.html

Regards
ESQ

Totempole

Expert Member
Hello All
I am sure not how to edit a post to add the specials called Orange Tuesday on it
anyways we just released our Orange Tuesday deals so click on the link below to view

Regards
ESQ
Is there still an option to order online and collect in store?

Everything on the site seems to be for courier delivery now and there's no way to check regional stock availability.

Esquire

Esquire representative
Is there still an option to order online and collect in store?

Everything on the site seems to be for courier delivery now and there's no way to check regional stock availability.
Hello Totempole

Nothing has changed on our side , you can still place orders online and collect from the branch as always

at the checkout page choose Collect from shop -Free

It is working as I just checked as we received 457 orders since this morning and most of them are Collect from Shop.

Totempole

Expert Member
Hello Totempole

Nothing has changed on our side , you can still place orders online and collect from the branch as always

at the checkout page choose Collect from shop -Free

It is working as I just checked as we received 457 orders since this morning and most of them are Collect from Shop.
Thanks for the reply, when I try to check out I get hit with this page. No option for in store collection and it insists on EFT payment. Not sure why the Courier costs are so high, and no way of seeing if the items are in stock in Cape Town or not.

Esquire

Esquire representative
Thanks for the reply, when I try to check out I get hit with this page. No option for in store collection and it insists on EFT payment. Not sure why the Courier costs are so high, and no way of seeing if the items are in stock in Cape Town or not.

Hello Again
It seems you somehow using our test site which is not live {shop.esquire.co.za}, I am not sure how you actually got to that site.

the correct site is on these two URL's www.esquireshop.com or www.esquireshop.co.za