European colonizers killed so many indigenous Americans that the planet cooled down, a new study reveals

Alan

Honorary Master
I wonder what the cooling effect from Mao's little genocide of 60 million was? Probably substantially more than the indigenous Americans given how the Co2 from the average peasant in China during Mao's time of happiness would logically be higher.
Or the Mongol invasions and resultant plagues that swept through Europe. Of course that doesn't suit the Marxist agenda that conveniently intertwines global warming with their anti west/white crusade. .

Ironically we need a genocide of the developed world this time round to have the drastic impact needed.
The green leap forward.....

How bad is the Green New Deal paper? Putting aside the fact that, as written, it would receive a C+ in any high school English class, it essentially articulates a magical world in which the skies rain chocolate, the world is powered by unicorn farts, and AOC dances through the gumdrop meadows to Lisztomania. The proposal calls for the United States to be free of carbon emissions within 10 years without the use of nuclear power. It calls for every building in the United States to be replaced or retrofitted in green fashion. It calls for universal healthcare, free college education, the replacement of airplanes with high-speed trains, charging stations “everywhere” (this is the sort of exactness the proposal contains), replacement of “every combustion-engine vehicle,” government-provided jobs, family and medical leave, vacations, retirement security, and the abolition of “farting cows.” It also calls for total “economic security” for anyone “unable or unwilling to work.”

Whether AOC plans to chain up billionaires and work them against their will or simply engage in anti-billionaire dekulakization remains to be seen. After all, somebody will have to pay for this.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/43194/aocs-green-new-deal-proposal-one-stupidest-ben-shapiro

HennieWelkom

Excuse me Jack, but we speak the Queen's English in this country. Can you spell colonise the British way, please?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Sounds like a good way to reverse global warming - let's kill a bunch of people.

HennieWelkom

How many Europeans died of the same diseases the natives died of? I'm sure the Europeans were unaware of what was killing them or anyone else.?

yebocan

Executive Member
How many Europeans died of the same diseases the natives died of? I'm sure the Europeans were unaware of what was killing them or anyone else.?
Europeans did not care, brought (sub-human/savages) native populations down, to manageable levels. To ascribe progressive modern day attitudes to that era is incorrect. Disease (rudimentary germ war ) played a part in control of domestic populations.

rambo919

Expert Member
Or the Mongol invasions
You could actually call that a plague... they spread rapidly and invaded EVERYONE breaking the backs of numerous corrupt empires including the major eastern Islamic one which was THE game changer for the area. I always find it funny that they caused the great wall which only did not work because building it bankrupted the chinese empire halfway through.

And like a plague because of the overly-rapid conquest the mongel empire kept fragmenting untill it too evaporated almost purely from internal problems.

ponder

Honorary Master
Europeans did not care, brought (sub-human/savages) native populations down, to manageable levels. To ascribe progressive modern day attitudes to that era is incorrect. Disease (rudimentary germ war ) played a part in control of domestic populations.
I highly doubt they knew about germs, viruses, bacteria etc in those days...

yebocan

Executive Member
I highly doubt they knew about germs, viruses, bacteria etc in those days...
take blanket, take infect small pox person...infect/rub said person with blanket...hand out infected blankets to native populace...case in point -1763 at the Siege of Fort Pitt. USA

rambo919

Expert Member
Always funny how that one instance keeps getting hit on as if it encompasses the whole of white-red relations....

Alan

Honorary Master
take blanket, take infect small pox person...infect/rub said person with blanket...hand out infected blankets to native populace...case in point -1763 at the Siege of Fort Pitt. USA
Except the siege of fort pit happend around 250 years later. Europeans may well have used germ warfare against the native populations in South America in the 1500s. The mongols did against the Europeans.

yebocan

Executive Member
Except the siege of fort pit happend around 250 years later. Europeans may well have used germ warfare against the native populations in South America in the 1500s. The mongols did against the Europeans.
yeah,....thing is not to sweep the sort of **** under the carpet. Acknowledge that it happened, keep the present informed about the past , and always remembering.... happened in a different era, different attitudes...

envo

Expert Member
if true, why didn't they do it with the blacks and asians too?

thestaggy

Honorary Master
European immune systems had the ability to resist/fight many of those diseases having been exposed to them for centuries.

if true, why didn't they do it with the blacks and asians too?
Europeans, Asians and Africans had been in contact with one another for centuries through trade and warfare. The Silk Road and the spread of the The Black Plague being the greatest example of this. As a result of this contact, Asians and Africans would've developed some immunity to many diseases and illnesses that originated in Europe.

Last edited: