European series, mini-series, and dramas

I see Gomorrah is coming in October (or something).... is the subs version immediately available? I'm still to watch season 2

Naks

Expert Member
jah, so I got the title changed to European and someone chucks in an Argentinian series. #fml :crylaugh:

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
I see Gomorrah is coming in October (or something).... is the subs version immediately available? I'm still to watch season 2
Unfortunately not...it takes quite a long time for SNO to get the subs done it seems. Not sure what the processes are, but it isn'y immediate, unless the studio releases it with subs.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
After second season is done you can always get your mafia fix here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0807686/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Busy with first season and really good. A bit b-grade here and there, but solid feel. Maybe this is initially because TV in 2006 is not on the same level as TV today, so it will probably improve.

daveza

Honorary Master
Midnight Sun - another Nordic winner.

Currently watching Case - Icelandic excellence.

case.JPG

ponder

Honorary Master
Ok so what do I watch after midnight sun scandinavian wise?

daveza

Honorary Master
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2025899/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

dicte.JPG

The latest offering in the Walter Presents slot sees the return of Dicte Svendsen, a Danish reporter with a knack for running towards trouble. Or perhaps it’s trouble that finds her, considering this series two opener derives its plot in part from Svendsen’s estranged father getting in touch.

Meantime, Svendsen’s cop contact Wagner, investigates the murder of a woman in a hotel room, a case that seems to be linked to a prostitution ring.
SNO

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Binging "Mafiosa" at the moment. It is just getting better and better. I would class this as same quality as "Gomorrah".