European series, mini-series, and dramas

daveza

Honorary Master
ikwya.JPG

Just ' finished' this excellent 10 part series.....then discover there are 6 additional episodes which are nowhere to be found. :crying:

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
View attachment 457208

Just ' finished' this excellent 10 part series.....then discover there are 6 additional episodes which are nowhere to be found. :crying:
Apparently BBC 4 stopped after 10th episode and said that there will be a Season 2, which contains the last 6 episodes.

Some info:

Really enjoyed the first 10 episodes albeit annoyed with the BBC that originally their website suggested episode 10 was the series finale. Glad that they have now clarified on the website " When will the remaining episodes of I Know Who You Are be shown? I Know Who You Are will return to BBC Four later this year. The programme was originally produced as two seasons, however, its Spanish broadcaster subsequently decided to show both together as one long season. BBC Four is showing the final six episodes as series two. We'll update this FAQ when we have more information." http://www.bbc.co.uk/faqs/i-know-who-you-are

daveza

Honorary Master
Apparently BBC 4 stopped after 10th episode and said that there will be a Season 2, which contains the last 6 episodes.

Some info:

Really enjoyed the first 10 episodes albeit annoyed with the BBC that originally their website suggested episode 10 was the series finale. Glad that they have now clarified on the website " When will the remaining episodes of I Know Who You Are be shown? I Know Who You Are will return to BBC Four later this year. The programme was originally produced as two seasons, however, its Spanish broadcaster subsequently decided to show both together as one long season. BBC Four is showing the final six episodes as series two. We'll update this FAQ when we have more information." http://www.bbc.co.uk/faqs/i-know-who-you-are
Yup, really confusing.

Seems the original Spanish additional 6 episodes were screened but I can't even find them in the original language.

ponder

Honorary Master

Some info:

So there's no conclusion after 10 episodes?

I can't watch things like that.

ponder

Honorary Master
Yup, especially if you may never find the last six.

Now watching this - pretty good so far after two episodes.

View attachment 458291
Thanks, will start watching that tonight ;)

It's finnish though so more reliance on subtitles, I've found that I understand quite a bit of the swedish & norwegian stuff, the danes mumble like the germans though :D

Last edited:

rrh

Expert Member
Ended by bingeing "Bordertown".

Currently considering sacrificing a couple of goats to the gods for a season two :)

ponder

Honorary Master
So what's next? Got one episode of bordertown left.

Edit: And based on the last episode of Bordertown I can see a season 2 coming.

Last edited: