European series, mini-series, and dramas

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
A few Foreign shows that I've watched and enjoyed over the past two years.

1992 (An Italian political drama following the lives of a few characters whose stories are intertwined. Includes a great 90's soundtrack throughout the show)
1993 Sequel to 1992

La Casa Le Papel (Eight thieves take hostages and lock themselves in the Royal Mint of Spain as a criminal mastermind manipulates the police to carry out his plan)

Dios Inc- Only watched the first episode thus far
( wiki- Several years after returning to Mexico from a journey in the Middle East -- during which he discovered the tomb of Marduk, creator of the concept of God -- Ph.D. Salvador Pereyra hopes to reunite with his family and publish a book that could help him win the Nobel Peace Prize. His plans change, though, when he discovers that his work has been plagiarized by the Sons of Indra cult and its leader...)

daveza

Honorary Master
Confused again !

La Casa Le Papel - The SNO release has 13 episodes.

IMDB says first season has 15 episodes.

I have seen PB links to S2 which seems to be just one episode - anyone know what's going on ?

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Confused again !

La Casa Le Papel - The SNO release has 13 episodes.

IMDB says first season has 15 episodes.

I have seen PB links to S2 which seems to be just one episode - anyone know what's going on ?
Nexflix only released the first season, season two has 6 episodes.

daveza

Honorary Master
Nexflix only released the first season, season two has 6 episodes.
So seems Netflix took 9 episodes and recut them into the 13 episodes which are available.

This leaves the original episodes 10 - 15 which they will release as Season 2 ( and probably recut them into 45 minute episodes. )

They have already aired so hopefully SNO will make them available sooner.