• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

European series, mini-series, and dramas

daveza

Honorary Master
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5180734/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

bts.PNG

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...elow-the-surface-hitchcocks-shower-scene-7852

Thrilling from the off, this Danish crime drama set in Copenhagen opens with the hijacking of a subway train where 15 members of the public are taken hostage by a group of captors (political affiliation unknown) asking for €4m. A counter-terrorism taskforce led by Philip Norgaard (Johannes Lassen), a former hostage plagued by flashbacks of his own ordeal, is brought in to save the day while live footage of the events is broadcast to the captivated capital via an ambitious news reporter.
PB with English subs.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
If anyone is interested it’s showing on BBC so it’s on the iPlayer with hard coded subs.

Edit: ^^^ that’s referring to Below the Surface

daveza

Honorary Master
Bron / The Bridge Season 4 is quite exceptional and ranks with Forbrydelsen / The Killing as the best of the Nordic crime genre.

Sofia Helin as Saga Norén is an unforgettable tour de force.

ponder

Honorary Master
Just noticed Bron / The Bridge Season 4 is available with English subs.
Thanks!

Edit:
I cannot DL the first two episodes as they crash my torrent client, also cannot stream them with soda player, just get the spinning circle and my cpu usage goes through the roof...

(ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]

Last edited:

daveza

Honorary Master
Thanks!

Edit:
I cannot DL the first two episodes as they crash my torrent client, also cannot stream them with soda player, just get the spinning circle and my cpu usage goes through the roof...

(ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]
PB search seems a bit dodgy at the moment.

Search for The Bridge but don't tick the Video box - you will get more results. All the episodes worked for me.

ponder

Honorary Master
PB search seems a bit dodgy at the moment.

Search for The Bridge but don't tick the Video box - you will get more results. All the episodes worked for me.
Found this "The Bridge (Bron Broen) S04E01 720p x264" which works thanks.

Edit: The StB releases work fine, soda player sorts out the subs.

Last edited:

ponder

Honorary Master
Bron/Broen Season 4

It was very pleasant to watch but not on the same level as the first 3 seasons.

Watching it you knew that it was the end of the series which is not the end of the world.

Awesome crime series I would highly recommend to anybody, it's what got me into the whole nordic crime drama thing.

Need to rewatch Wallander some time.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
La Casa Le Papel season 2 - brilliant and binge-worthy.
I grabbed S01...it contains 13 episodes...I assume this is S01 & S02 combined?

IMDB has S01 to 9 episodes and S02 to 6 episodes...total of 15. Is it one of those confusing foreign Netflix series again?