EWN apologises for Barry Bateman calling Malema a ‘p**s’

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Seeing that there are people from all sides of the fence agreeing with Barry Bateman, this could very be a remark made in the public interest :thumbsup:

BBSA

Honorary Master
So we must lock up people in jail because we don't like them?

Malema is not on list of VBS beneficiaries but your favorite journalist Pauli Van Wyk is hell bent to implicate him, it is this kind of dustbin journalism that makes the media lose its credibility.

Lastly, like someone rightly pointed out, you do need to calm down or else you will pop a vessel.
You sound very emotional, bit rich of you too tell someone else to calm down :p

garp

Executive Member
Malema is not on list of VBS beneficiaries but your favorite journalist Pauli Van Wyk is hell bent to implicate him, it is this kind of dustbin journalism that makes the media lose its credibility.
Really? Care to explain how Malema seemingly spent R4m of Mahuna Investment's cash, then?

Please read this very carefully: https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2019-09-08-vbs-theft-money-laundering-lifes-little-luxuries-julius-malemas-time-of-spending-dangerously/

upup

Executive Member
Julius malema is a ****.
I also called someone at work a "drol" or something like that, everyone said, well he is one, but I was on the RED carpet and in big trouble. Cost me a promotion. You can say it in your heart, but not where anyone can see/hear it.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
So we must lock up people in jail because we don't like them?

Lastly, like someone rightly pointed out, you do need to calm down or else you will pop a vessel.
Are you one of his brothers?

thechamp

Honorary Master
I also called someone at work a "drol" or something like that, everyone said, well he is one, but I was on the RED carpet and in big trouble. Cost me a promotion. You can say it in your heart, but not where anyone can see/hear it.
What promotion? I thought that was reserved for BEE candidates?

hungrymamba

Barry is a bigger **** though, objectivity out the window... Say it silently... How many times have you said to yourself... 'oh what a b!tch' Not out loud. There are a lot of alleged journalists in the media these days and he's one of them. I agree Malema is what he said he is, but his job is not to give us his opinion or personal feelings on matters or people.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Barry is a bigger **** though, objectivity out the window... Say it in silently... How many times have you said to yourself... 'oh what a b!tch' Not out loud. There are a lot of alleged journalists in the media these days and he's one of them. I agree Malema is what he said he is, but his job is not to give us his opinion or personal feelings on matters or people.
Please.

The only thing he did wrong was get caught while being white.

MandM

Seems to me poor Barry may actually have said "koes" (duck) after being on the receiving end of that racist tirade.