Ex SABC CEO is the biggest coward ever: Union

TheChamp

Honorary Master
He is like all those ministers and politicians who speak out after they've left, your Trevor Manuel, Mathews Phosa etc. I really don't know what to make of them, but I do understand their position and would not call them cowards.

Okty

Expert Member
'You don't bite the hand that feeds you' comes to mind here (only when they stopped feeding you ;) )

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Meh ... he just did exactly what every single ANC MP who voted to keep Zuma in his job did ...

Ninja'd

A Djinn
"Everyone considered him the coward of the country." - [-]Kenny Rogers[/-] CWU

Rocket Raccoon

Executive Member
The CWU would always be against any censorship by any person or institutions and would continue to fight for freedom of the press, the union’s general secretary, Aubrey Tshabalala, said.

You lying sacks of s***s

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/5fbf6f804d61d1559ac5de4b5facb1b5/Union-fully-behind-SABC-COO-20160705

The Communications Workers Union has come out in defense of SABC COO Hlaudi Motsoeneng , saying he has done nothing wrong.

CWU made this pronouncement at a media briefing in Johannesburg on Tuesday.

The statement comes at a time when the public broadcaster has been in the news over a range of issues, including the banning of visuals of destruction of public property and the resignation of the acting CEO Jimmi Matthews, amongst others.

The SABC and its COO, Hlaudi Motsoeneng, topped the agenda at the press briefing.

CWU President Clive Mervyn says Motsoeneng has been criticized unnecessarily by media houses who only seek an audience.

He says Motsoeneng is doing his job with dealing with transformation at the public broadcaster.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Why does the headline not mention the union, I know SADTU is keeping very quiet.

TPM

these Union leaders are the most idiotic people....cant you see the COO discrediting anybody that challenged him with the truth. WAKE UP and stop being idiots BUT
Mathews should be charged with Hlaudi as they created chaos.

Last edited: